probably the worst thing ive seen?

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mjd

probably the worst thing ive seen?

Post by mjd »

Was stood on the main street with a friend wating for a lift for a wedding do, and there were a few pigeons (the grey ones) on the road, and a car pulled out and went right over one of the pigeons............. Its guts went right out of the back and it was alive for about 30 seconds after it got crushed and then dropped dead..

Pretty horrified really.,. You see the aftermath of roadkill quite often but to see the happen was truely horrific. Makes me feel sad :(
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

I once saw one get ran over by a car on a cark park, we were all sat outside on the benches and it made a vile noise and sort of burst making a pop sound, i would personally slow down for them to move out the way, but a lot of people will just run them over.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Sad, but pigeons are rats with wings. no redeeming features at all.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Rats with wings?

Nothing wrong with pigeons, or seagulls either. Just another part of the the diversity of life this planet has.

I don't see any other animal or creature polluting the environment anything like we do. We may like to think we're all powerful and intelligent, but it's the human race that'll be the downfall of the Earth.

And yes, I am a vegetarian!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I saw one get run over in front of me but the car didint kill it,it was flapping about in the road when a bloke walked over and jumped on its head and killed it saying"better than it suffering".Now i dont know if he was being humane or was sick!(spose ill never know)
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

a few years back , down a country lane , a rabbit jumped out of nowhere , i tried to react as quick as i could , hit the brakes and tried to centre the wheels , but something under the car must have hit it,,,,,,,guts everywhere ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i seriously felt awful for days................

emptied a few more hoppers that day too. :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

Not much chance of you missing any road kill mate, i've seen you drive :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Safer not to swerve though. Even if some people might regard that as a bit crass.
Only seen one live roadkill, a pigeon flew out and hit a car about grille level. Pretty quick death and no guts. Least it didn't suffer for long
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol @ scott

thus raises the question .

the slotters mindset ,,,,,,,,,,,, is it just me ,,,,,,,, is it just me in slotters mode that drives like a prick on slotting days???? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cant wait to get to the next score etc at 3million miles an hour ,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm the first to admit i drive like a wanker .

yet on days off with the mrs , or going into town shopping etc , i drive perfectly normal.

could be a slotters thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or i could just be a cock ??? :P :P :P :P

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I always drive in high gears but thats cos im tight as fuck and dont wanna rev the the car on the turbo!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

having consulted a professional on the subject ,,,,,,,,,,,, it appears ,,,,,,, i am indeed officially a cock :)

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I used to be a bit nuts on the roads, but a ban about 8 years ago for dangerous driving (i did a handbrake turn in a car park at 1am and was caught on CCTV, threw the book at me) which helped me to be a little more sensible, no fookin about in carparks like a massive saddo anymore anyway.

I think getting a RWD car with a limited slip diff has helped me too, as when i first got it i tried to drive it like i used to drive my horribly underpowered rover and i very nearly spun myself out in the middle of a wet roundabout, luckily my wet shale banger racing experience from a few years back kicked in and i managed to hold onto it.

Im infinatly more sensible now, i respect the car, because it takes no prisoners if you get it all wrong, there is no forgiveness, it scares me, so i dont push it, especially in the rain, even the lightest touch too hard on the throttle in the rain and it starts trying to go all squiffy and do the sideways dance.

I have taken it round on an old airfield before a few times though, it'll slide about alrightish in the dry at lower speeds, but get it on a wet surface and you can chuck the old girl about sideways all day long at 50mph+ if you so wish, it is very much fun, not the sort of driving anyone should undertake on the road though, imo, if you wanna fuck about, do it on the track or somewhere like i do, dont do it on the road, coz youll either get nicked or crash, or both, it really isnt worth it i dont think.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

if the sit in the road the deserve death, just like when they sit near my foot they deserve a boot in the chocolate starfish!
theyre vermin.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Weird thread full of jerks.
Scott

Post by Scott »

T'is now you've joined in :lol:
Cobwebs 👆