Newbee Hello

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
alfieboy

Newbee Hello

Post by alfieboy »

Morning all, just thought I would say hello and at least have one post under my belt. It has taken me best part of 3 hours to read through the general chat section here, and I think I only managed to make it to page 20 odd!
Although not new to the bandits, I am a forum virgin so to speak, and not very well versed when it comes down to things such as this, so have patients please as I have read a few posts here that give newbee's a bit of a rough ride. Just like to point out I am not here to leech information from established members, but to try and be part of a community and hopefully not make a total fool of myself trying to fathom out exactly how all this works.

My name is Alfie, and I have been playing bandits for as long as I can remember, many years I guess, the old £2.40 cash/£4.80 token days. Far from classing myself a " pro ", or anything as such, I enjoy playing for entertainment and have had many a bad day and heavy loss, but I take the good with the bad, and try and make the most of the cash I play by learning features and signs of good play for myself.
At the moment I seem to have a magnet attached to me that drags me to the cash-in slot on every dond I pass! Annoying to say the least, but I always seem to fair the storm on them so I am more than happy to plod along and keep playing them for now.

Well, I doubt I will of much use to many of you information wise, but none the less, howdy to all and thanks for a great place to chat about bandits and life in general. Any questions, or insults, feel free to ask,sling my way. :D
Houston

Post by Houston »

Hello mate.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

a very nice , non threatening , not trying to blag , laid back first post .

a very warm welcome m8
Little discipline = BIG issue

Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Welcome! :-)
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

hi wain
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi and welcome. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
steveseagull

Post by steveseagull »

hello fella
In Gustavo Augusto Poyet Dominguez we trust.