calling it a day , , , well sort of

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My last post was supposed to be a joke. Probably a shit one because im a air head lol.

The thing is though will I'm me, it doesn't matter if I'm on net or in person. People could tell at the meet. The thing is you are diffrent. I could sit with a thesaurus and write loads of shite. But that's not me.

I'm just the average joey that has been brought up on a council estate that where's track suits occasionally. I'm laid back with a good sense of humour. I'm happy with my life I wouldn't want to change it.

Why don't you show your face at one of the meets some time?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I don't think I would enjoy it to be honest. Look how quick you are to gang up when someone dares break the status quo. It's like being back at school. Of course at my school we would be ostracising an unfortunate individual for his naive thoughts on Faust or such like.

You should all just accept my criticism in good spirits, and ignore it if you like. If it doesn't matter to the majority, then don't let it bother you - I am just one person, and my opinions are not absolute. To be honest, you all give more credit to my observations by becoming so enraged by them. When Feeder says something, I usually ignore it, because most of the time it's inconsequential. Maybe you should all just apply the same logic to my statements, and then you'd all be a lot less rattled.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

we're all for healthy objective debate ,,,,,,,,, its when it gets personal with insults and false assumptions of a members character through steriotype

if you cant fathom why you should apologies (not to me),,,,,, then all hope is lost

you come across as intelligent but compassion and respect for others are better virtues
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a wise man once said that silence is golden , now afaic that doesn't just apply to info.

sometimes just keeping your opinion to yourself can pay vast dividends too, i've found this out the hard way.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

The insult is in the eye of the receiver I'm afraid. I'm just saying it as I see it. I think an unbiased observer would concur that actually I've been quite restrained in terms of personal abuse. Whether its yourself leaving comments on my profile suggesting that I have no friends; or cannonballs ramblings about my relationship with my foreign bride 'Elgar', I've tended to keep it together. When I have made comparisons, such as when I've insinuated that Jack may indeed be a chav, it wasn't through a lack if evidence. He voluntarily admits to scratching his name on machines, has a liking for loose fitting tracksuit bottoms, and shows a total ineptitude for the English language. I take with a pinch of salt accusations of being posh and privately schooled; as a matter of fact neither of these things are true.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Actually I believe it was the Tremeloes with Silence Is Golden.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

jennifer ellis likes a tracksuit ,,,,,,,,, i suppose she's a chav ? (oh and on a personal note , yes i would give my right arm )

but will , ok , your last response made sense , fair enough ,,,,,,,,,,

its just your overall tone denotes a sense of ''im above everyone and your all lowlifes''

humility works better
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I'm about as legit as your tricks, but that's unimportant so will get ignored.

Do yourself a favour.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Ah...you've just realised that I was taking you for a mug, with your ridiculous tales of being offered bogus emptiers. Maybe I should have sold you something highly suspicious just to teach you a lesson. As it was I think I let you off lightly :-)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

It was you taking me for a mug?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Noels beard is a jumped up moron who trys to come across as clever and above us normal people! Total dick sums up this clown! A nobody trying to get noticed!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Is this where you pull the old quintuple bluff on me? From what I understand you have a longstanding reputation for trying to worm stuff from people, behind a very thin veneer of bullshit. You're still in the end-game stage of trying the shrug that embarrassment off, but you don't need to be trayhops alter-ego to see you for what you really are.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Glendale wrote:Noels beard is a jumped up moron who trys to come across as clever and above us normal people! Total dick sums up this clown! A nobody trying to get noticed!
I think normal people may be unhappy at you trying to get under the covers with them here, Glendale. It's one thing to call me weird, it's quite another to refer to yourself as normal.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

William you are from norfolk that means your a clown! I love the fact your so funny! Beats me how you annoy people when you are just a laughing stock!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

This thread is truly blossoming.

To be fair to Will, I'd have his exact attitude if I were in a more loftier position, because in the past when things were going better for me I had a tendency towards being exeptionally smug at times.

Players come from all walks of life, and have differing sets of morals.