COOOOMMMEE ON YOOUUUU HAMMEEERSSS

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Fader

Post by Fader »

lol nice way of avoiding the question
Chance favours the prepared mind!
tka

Post by tka »

Liverpool deserved to win because they scored more goals. That is how I understand it. If you are a hippy then West Ham didn't deserve to loose. But they didn't score enough goals so they lost.
No wonder I drink!
Fader

Post by Fader »

... you didnt watch it then

scored more goals? it went to penalties :roll:
tka

Post by tka »

And WHUFC didn't score as many penalties.
No wonder I drink!
Fader

Post by Fader »

gee man, you should be the new FA philosopher of football
tka

Post by tka »

Nope just simple maths. Sorry your team didn't win. Neither did mine.
No wonder I drink!
Fader

Post by Fader »

Mine should of, mine deserved to win!! yours didnt make the final my friend -
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

tka wrote:Liverpool deserved to win because they scored more goals.
I'm sorry tka but that's ridiculous. We all know that West Ham deserved to win. Just because Liverpool hauled themselves back into it with a wonder goal, it doesn't mean they should have won. They were dead after Konchesky scored, and i couldn't see them getting back into it really.

Anyone who watches enough football knows the best team doesn't always win. I'm just glad Gerrard is playing blindingly well! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Fader

Post by Fader »

Gerrard was the difference, he alone saved liverpool without him we would of mullered liverpool..

i will be very annoyed if he doesnt perform like that in the world cup now, i must admit i still feel abit robbed, but we will go from strength to strength with that, we now have UEFA cup football next season too, which will in-turn will attract more players.

It's good to see even *some* liverpool supporters respect and see that west ham should of won the F.A Cup, but still what can ya do when the lucks against ya..

West ham for the UEFA cup 2007
tka

Post by tka »

What is luck? The team that won won because they scored more goals. Or penalties.
No wonder I drink!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

When is a door not a door?

The way you are putting it is basing everything on the final stats though.

We all know there are lies, damn lies and statistics. It's like saying the team with the most possession deserves to win, which is rubbish again. Methinks you are on the wind up here, otherwise you wouldn't post such drivel.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Fader

Post by Fader »

the one thing that annoyed me was scaloni put the ball out near the corner flag because cisse went down injured, liverpool gave it back, but threw it gently to pressure onto it (so it couldnt go out for a goal kick) therefore scaloni had to clear it, straight to gerrard who scored!!

i think thats bad sportsmanship
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

West Ham were so unlucky. If i was a fan i'd be gutted!

It was the best FA Cup final i have ever seen though which you have to give both teams credit for and at least West Ham have still got Euro football to look forward to next season 8)
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Fader wrote:Mine should of, mine deserved to win!! yours didnt make the final my friend -
theres no way West Ham deserved to win, they played very well and we're excelent opposition but their goals were a product of our mistakes, 1 own goal and two mistakes from Reina. I dont want to take anything away from them as they we're good but liverpool dug deep when they we'rent playing at their best and scored some awsome goals.

Both teams should be proud that they took part in possibly the best FA Cup final in modern times, and i will always remember i was there.
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Fader wrote:the one thing that annoyed me was scaloni put the ball out near the corner flag because cisse went down injured, liverpool gave it back, but threw it gently to pressure onto it (so it couldnt go out for a goal kick) therefore scaloni had to clear it, straight to gerrard who scored!!

i think thats bad sportsmanship
Sorry mate, i was right in front of that, Scaloni and Hamman were discussing where to throw it and i watched Scaloni point to the floor near his feet, Hamman threw it in exactly the place he pointed. He did as he was asked. That was Sportsmanship and fair play.

Unfortunately for WHU scaloni messed up the clearance.