official 2012 summer meet thread

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Drinks kitty eh Mr Traildrop?

Well if myself and the pact of com come along u'd all better be performing on the slotting front!!

I like Blackpool. You gotta love Coral island, for those of us on Part Mix *.9+ it's easy money, or the barcrest community gaming rip it's well worth a trip even if it means mixing with slut chat slotters!!

Also the female engineer in Coral Island who has the most perfect ass may still work there, she looks a lot like Joanne Fieldgate whom I use to go to school with and had the hots for.

I also get to hang out with Rob on the unclipped Astras and marvel at how he gets huge community streaks and try to see what JG is up to as he shields himself around B3 machine X.

There are strip shows and dirty booths galore so I might catch Traildrop getting himself off over Spiderman noshing off Batman in the freakshow section.

I'll probably get horribly drunk but it's OK silent G has agreed to be my body guard and duff up any cunt that starts on me, I'll have Blackmogu and guest McStreak there as an alternative to try and talk my way out of trouble.

Extreme Eddie can't make it as there is a game of snooker on BBC 2 and OB and Flotch will still be in bed so count them out.

Kesh is coming in fancy dress as Seven Of Nine as a rather amusing reference to perfect deals and also myself dressed as a giant tub of taramasalata which some how is a hot money cob.

Glendale is bringing his school bus with all his pupils, with titchno1 sucking him off for comfort and Noel's Beard hanging out both their arses. They love each other really u see.

I knew I shouldn't have had that final double baileys. I'm fucked.

Night Night.

Here's to the meet where 4 people turn up. Let's invite Potty and have a fuckin tear up with Danny Dyer doin guest commentary the cockney cunt.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Noels beard will not be happy if you play machines! Hate each other is the way forward!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
BFK

Post by BFK »

trayhop123 wrote:sounds like a plan barn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, obviously its a social and nobody's there for the machines ,,,,,,,,,,,, but if all profits are put into the collective drinks kitty ,,,,,,, then no harm done
Nobody's there for the machines??

It's fucking Blackpool?

What we gonna do eat fucking rock and suck on willy shaped lollies?

U won't get me away from the £5 Hawaii's. There's still 4 there so that's an easy £500 if fully floated.

Hopefully the fit engineer woman will refloat the lot for me.

Actually Flitch there is still a £25 Ultimo in one arc, So u might wanna make the 550 mile round trip. Oh and a £5 pot of gold.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

By making a scapegoat of yourself, you kind of actually make it far easier to tolerate other players (or posters to this board). All one needs ask oneself is, "well at least he's not as bad as that idiot from Ipswich."
BFK

Post by BFK »

Nipper Ellis.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Noels beard nothing but a vivid player
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

BFK wrote:Drinks kitty eh Mr Traildrop?

Well if myself and the pact of com come along u'd all better be performing on the slotting front!!

I like Blackpool. You gotta love Coral island, for those of us on Part Mix *.9+ it's easy money, or the barcrest community gaming rip it's well worth a trip even if it means mixing with slut chat slotters!!

Also the female engineer in Coral Island who has the most perfect ass may still work there, she looks a lot like Joanne Fieldgate whom I use to go to school with and had the hots for.

I also get to hang out with Rob on the unclipped Astras and marvel at how he gets huge community streaks and try to see what JG is up to as he shields himself around B3 machine X.

There are strip shows and dirty booths galore so I might catch Traildrop getting himself off over Spiderman noshing off Batman in the freakshow section.

I'll probably get horribly drunk but it's OK silent G has agreed to be my body guard and duff up any cunt that starts on me, I'll have Blackmogu and guest McStreak there as an alternative to try and talk my way out of trouble.

Extreme Eddie can't make it as there is a game of snooker on BBC 2 and OB and Flotch will still be in bed so count them out.

Kesh is coming in fancy dress as Seven Of Nine as a rather amusing reference to perfect deals and also myself dressed as a giant tub of taramasalata which some how is a hot money cob.

Glendale is bringing his school bus with all his pupils, with titchno1 sucking him off for comfort and Noel's Beard hanging out both their arses. They love each other really u see.

I knew I shouldn't have had that final double baileys. I'm fucked.

Night Night.

Here's to the meet where 4 people turn up. Let's invite Potty and have a fuckin tear up with Danny Dyer doin guest commentary the cockney cunt.
7 of 9 hahahaha gotta love it.
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

BFK wrote:What we gonna do eat fucking rock and suck on willy shaped lollies?
haha brilliant, you should consider drinking more
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
AMK

Post by AMK »

They got rid of that unit after it paid £1000 out within 2 minutes lol.

Silver 500 then gold 500. It's still in the naughty area, turned off facing the wall, poor jack.

Coral was the best for solids, at one point they had 14 stake changers and the unclipped Marty Fix.
... Join The Party!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Noels Beard wrote:By making a scapegoat of yourself, you kind of actually make it far easier to tolerate other players (or posters to this board). All one needs ask oneself is, "well at least he's not as bad as that idiot from Ipswich."

Could i point out to oneself that you sound a total cock! Are you coming to blackpool then wiliam? Would be great to meet a top boy like yourself, unless Mr Butcher is using you as toilet paper that day!
Scott

Post by Scott »

For those of you that don't know, there's a rather important snooker match on today ;)

Come on the rocket!!!
Cobwebs 👆
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Glendale wrote:Could i point out to oneself that you sound a total cock! Are you coming to blackpool then wiliam? Would be great to meet a top boy like yourself, unless Mr Butcher is using you as toilet paper that day!
I wouldn't grant you the glory of having been in my presence.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Are your parents proud that having paid your uni fees that you turned out to play machines?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Ronnie 10/11 to beat Ali cater with 5.5 handicap, gotta be worth a few quid!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i too am at home today watching the snooker ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ali has done extremely well to reach the final ,,,,,, and you gotta wish him the best of luck ,,,,,,, but baring a complete shocker , we all know how its gonna turn out.

anyhooows , back to the meet ,,,,,,,,,, im happy with blackpool ,,,,,,,, but it doesn't have to be so ..........

we should be more democratic and put it to a vote ,,,,,,, then sort out a fri/sat date etc .

thing is , we invariably end up with about 8 of us turning up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so please only put your vote forward if you intend showing

so ok ,,,,,,,,,,, 1 for blackpool
Little discipline = BIG issue