drugged up

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
silent g

Post by silent g »

used to take alot of e's when i lived in blackpool then chase the runners round the track in blackpool park.
thet dont do fuckall exept keep me awake and make my manhood shrink.
coke is a waste of monies as you can get 5 e's for tenner and get a better buzz for £30 cheaper.
we allways smoke weed.

crack and heroin is for wasters!

ive never played a machine when high but it sounds fun :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

does anyone know how tall Silent G is? i think he is probably over 5'8" but i'm not sure because he never seems to mention it.
nobody ever wins on those things.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Istenem wrote:does anyone know how tall Silent G is? i think he is probably over 5'8" but i'm not sure because he never seems to mention it.
43.9 vershok
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
silent g

Post by silent g »

sarcasm ???????
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ecstasy

mdma

Post by ecstasy »

whilst on the subject of mdma does anyone have any numbers for sellers. there is a severe drought on where i live at the moment. pm me pls nice one.sam
pokerkingqueen

hmm

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Anybody fancy a trip to Amsterdam catch some tiesto and some tested kit