official crimbo meet thread 2010

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Lets hear it then?
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok , first of all , there were only 8 of us turned up ,,,,,,,,, and to be fair the snow was that bad around birmingham that 5mins from the city centre still took us an hour to park ,,,,, there were busses sliding around on black ice ffs

not sure how the rest of the country was affected , but slammer sent us a pic of his car snowed in lol ,,,,,, so im not gonna moan at the turnout ,,,,,,,, im sure gareth and co would have made the effort to ,,,,,,, but airports were closed as well etc .

ahh well , roll on the summer meet , for hopefully a better show.

so we went on a massive pub crawl , with drinks aplenty ,,,,,,,,,,, we shamefully went 8 ways cobbing a banker rings twice and lost about a ton (only £13 each) ohhhh the embarrassment ,,,,,,,,,, feel free to rip the piss lol

then we went to an all you can eat chinese buffet for £10 a head ,,,,,,,, now being both a tight bastard and fat cunt , i felt it only fair to fill my plate twice full of chinky and even have 3 cakes for desert ,,,,,,,,, it would have been rude not to lol.

then finally we ended up in a lap dancing strip club called legs 11 ,,,,,, where the girls were awesome ,,,,, we were all propositioned for private dances etc for £15,,,,,,, and secretly heard wispers of a super vip experience for 15mins for £100 , but subsequently found out from one of the truthful girls , that your hundred quid would have got you no more than being able to touch their tits lol ,,,,,,,,, so we all declined

so all in all , a top night ,,,,,,,,,,, if only the damm british weather didn't fuck up the turnout ,,,,,,,,

if we have another xmas event next year , might i suggest a slight venue change ,,,,,,, abroad .

lee.
Little discipline = BIG issue

luckyleps84

crimbo

Post by luckyleps84 »

Great night , Chinese was ok , untrusting gits lol. Strip club was worth the drive alone lol x x
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah the chinese made us pay up front ,,,,,,,,,, bastards lol ,,,,,,,,, food was well worth it though.

im sure it wasn't me though ,,,,,,,,,, twas the rest of you dodgy looking lowlife's the chinese didn't trust :P

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Its that hat i wear! Makes me look a convict!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

shoulda gone to london loll.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Who went then?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

........There was me, lee, glendale, luckyleps, rookie, paul879 i think its that? maybe 978?, and a couple of newkie lads, (not fruitchatters)
A good night in all, and nice to put names to faces, although me not being as regular on here as i was .
martin
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

O that must of been a good old piss up.
bowie

Post by bowie »

glendale losing money in a dond? it's all downhill now! :-)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I tried to sell my stake of the dond and told them to leave it when we were £3 up!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

he did to be fair ,,,,,,,,,, but this wasn't a slotting day ,,,,,,, it was a social , a laugh

to be honest , i wouldn't have cared going 8's into any machine , other than a 500 , we couldn't get into too much personal loss could we ,,,,,,,,,, £13 each paid for the entertainment

AMK

Post by AMK »

A strip club? :shock: Sorry I missed this one guys. I'm gonna be down in Leicester/Norwich soon anyways so will give you a bell!

How comes you didn't leave BRT 350 light? :D

Glad you all had a goodun tho!
... Join The Party!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Glendale wrote:I tried to sell my stake of the dond and told them to leave it when we were £3 up!
:lol:
shame on u darren
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

trayhop123 wrote:now being both a tight bastard and fat cunt ,
That's being a bit harsh on yourself Lee - you aren't a tight bastard.

:wink: :lol:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy