Knives

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
itsme

Knives

Post by itsme »

Simple, (my rules)

1 - carry a knife you get a nice 5yr in the nick - no tv's, playstations, no gym, no fuck all. Some may say that its not humanely right but them knife carrying bastards gave up their human rights when they plunged a knife into someone, Die you pricks.

2 - use a knife to injure or kill you get 20yr - maybe the the death penalty, A life for a life.

Or

Lets chop their hands off - Now pick a knife up, Bitch !!!

Same with guns !!

I wish I could run this country - I would get it turned around in days.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
harry2

Post by harry2 »

They are burying another kid in Reading today. There will be crying and wailing but little will change. About time that the black community accepted that the problem is disproprtionally high within and encourage the police to act rather than use the race card.
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Got to agree with itsme. If there was instant jail for just carrying the weapons, it would surely lower the incidents that occur. Saying that though, there wouldnt be anywhere to put them with jails overcrowding.
Chopping their hands off also a great idea.
itsme

Post by itsme »

Every time you pick up a paper or watch the tv, listen to the radio etc, there is another knife incident.

Something needs doing.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

We need a new deterrent - prison is not working.

The jails are full, so people know they are unlikely to be locked up.

The criminal justice system does seem to have it's priorities wrong too.
White collar crime? Fraud? Embezzlement? Tax evasion?
Fine them. No need to lock them up. Keep the jail spaces free for the violent nutcases.
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

This pisses me of too.

Like famous people trying to appeal to kids and tell them to stop.
Like people blaming police or lack of police
Like people saying its for protection
Like people saying everyone has one.

90% of the people in ths world act like heep, and until something serious gets done it will rise again.

At the moment your "cool" if you carry a knife your "respected amongst certain groups"

most of all makes all this chavvy kids feel like big men *stereotyping)

Problem is people who carry knives to me just look as if thy are trying to prove something to themselves and everyone else.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im sure you've all heard the line " guns dont kill people, people kill people "

anything and everything are potential fatal weapons in the wrong hands .
you cant ban knives, what about there normal kitchen usage ?

however like earlier posters have said the government could do a lot more to impose stiffer sentences to people carrying . and i mean real sentences not cabbage patch community service bollocks .

most knife crime is carried out by the young and uneducated, where life is seen as just another cheap commodity .

education is the cure to most of societies problems but real expenditure is required to teach the young to cherish life.

real job opportunitys need to be offered with better wages, because other than crimes of passion or those with a sick mind, most knife crime is money motivated, the divide between rich and poor is wider than ever, normal day to day living expenses are through the roof, the poor are just getting poorer, crime is the obvious way out from poverty and seen as the get rich quick route to many .

education is everything
but try to make today's government see it ,,,,,,,,, not a chance

sorry for the long rant but the government could sort out half of knife crime tomorrow if it really wanted to.
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

Education is definitely the answer. I interview people on a weekly basis and some applicants can barely read and write to a decent standard. Wishy washy liberal politics has decided that everyone is a winner. Someone in a GCSE was given a marks for writing "Fuck off" on the exam paper.
There are millions of unemployable people who wont work and the government has abandoned them because it is easier than fixing the problem. I'm sure someone within the teaching industry (Isty?) could add their own insight into this appalling dereliction of duty.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I was talking to a Pakistani taxi driver on the way home from a Yorkshire train station, he said he has just gone "home" to Pakistan for a few weeks with his wife and 3 children. He said the country is very corrupt, and feared for his life out there. He was stopped by the police, and asked to pay bribe, he refused, and was thrown in jail. Then he was put in front of a judge, and the judge requested a bribe or he be thrown in Jail. A few days later, he was stopped again twice, where this time, he paid the bribe to the police this time. He said you can't go anywhere without aggresive beggars everywhere who can tell you have money and are British Muslims. He said it got so bad that they had to book an early flight back to Manchedster 2 weeks early. He said if White family went to Pakistan, you would probably be raped, murdered, disappear. He said Britain is like paradise compared to Pakistan now. Be grateful for small mercies.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

There is a very simple solution to the overcrowding of prisons and it was mentioned in the OP - Death Penalty.

Rapists, Serial Killers, Murderers, Peadophiles and Terrorists if found guilty would all be given the death penalty with no form of appeal. They would all be 'put down' within 4 weeks, unlike America who have Death Row inmates hanging around for years.

I don't know the exact figures but horrible scum such as Ian Huntley costs the Government i.e US TAX PAYERS, hundreds of thousands of pounds each year to keep house. Multiply that by X amount of inmates and think of the Schools, Hospitals which could be built and even knew Homes to reduce Homelessness.

Unfortunately I don't think this country will ever have the bollocks to introduce the Death Penalty - too many 'rights activists' would deem it be Immoral and Inhumane. Well let me tell you something, DNA results are approximately 99.7% accurate, its not like the old days where someone would be executed then found to be innocent, hence it being too late.

F*ck it, I'd even pull the lever, insert the syringe or pull the trigger myself.

As for the knives situation, its getting way out of hand. I sometimes feel like a Minder/Bodyguard when I take the family into town shopping and I shouldn't have to. But one thing I don't and would never do is cross the road to avoid a group of hoodies - if they stab me then so be it, but they better do a good job otherwise I'd cut their f*cking eyes out.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ma71lda wrote:There is a very simple solution to the overcrowding of prisons and it was mentioned in the OP - Death Penalty.

Rapists, Serial Killers, Murderers, Peadophiles and Terrorists if found guilty would all be given the death penalty with no form of appeal. They would all be 'put down' within 4 weeks, unlike America who have Death Row inmates hanging around for years.

I don't know the exact figures but horrible scum such as Ian Huntley costs the Government i.e US TAX PAYERS, hundreds of thousands of pounds each year to keep house. Multiply that by X amount of inmates and think of the Schools, Hospitals which could be built and even knew Homes to reduce Homelessness.

Unfortunately I don't think this country will ever have the bollocks to introduce the Death Penalty - too many 'rights activists' would deem it be Immoral and Inhumane. Well let me tell you something, DNA results are approximately 99.7% accurate, its not like the old days where someone would be executed then found to be innocent, hence it being too late.

F*ck it, I'd even pull the lever, insert the syringe or pull the trigger myself.

As for the knives situation, its getting way out of hand. I sometimes feel like a Minder/Bodyguard when I take the family into town shopping and I shouldn't have to. But one thing I don't and would never do is cross the road to avoid a group of hoodies - if they stab me then so be it, but they better do a good job otherwise I'd cut their f*cking eyes out.
What happens if evidence"appears" at a later date to prove there innocence?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

destroy it quietly :wink:
itsme

Post by itsme »

Some good replys, glad you all feel the same.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Kids only carry weapons to protect themselves from other kids with weapons, so i don't think that a gradual decrease is possible.

All of the kids round here are like they only carry knives cause other kids do, only a small percentage of them actually want to carry knives, having your collar felt is a small price to pay for preventing yourself getting hacked to bits by someone.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Lets get tough on crime. Do the Oke Koke!
boom