Whitney

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I know some people will say it was inevitably going to happen, and I'd agree with that prediction. Some may say her friends should have helped her beat her demons and been there for her.
But for some people, help just can't be given.*
I don't like drugs at all.

I've seen plenty on childhood friends end up in the ground due to these things. There are even a few players who are either going crazy or becoming withdrawn from general society. Dark Horse will remember our pm chat about one of them. It's just so sad to see.

But for Whitney Houston it's too late for help. She's gone.

Just an amazing voice, and she sang every one of her songs perfectly, and deserves to be called a legend.

And just like so many legends, she died way too young.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Voice of an angel lungs of a crack whore
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

She died doing what she did best.

Holding a note.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Whats the difference between Whitney Houston and Richard Hammond?.......Richard Hammond didn't die on Top Gear
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

What's the difference between Amy winehouse and Whitney? About 204 days
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Luis Suarez has been arrested for the murder of Whitney Houston in a racially motivated attack...Eye-witness Patrice Evra says he saw Saurez kill her at least 10 times...Sir Alex Ferguson has called for the death penalty...Kenny Dalglish says he has never heard of Whitney Houston and has questioned whether she actually ever existed...Howard webb says he seen it all!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Great chance for bobby brown to make a comeback! Every little step? Dont be cruel?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

rip ,,,,,,, legend
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

never smoked , drank alcohol or done any form of drugs ever .

ive grown up with foster kids and seen the devastation these traits have caused to many families , including battered kids etc.

i guess it just developed into my consciousness from an early age, and i simply never started.. ,,,,, also dont forget i was reading superhero comics constantly , which are obviously geared towards teaching right from wrong , superhero's dont drink or smoke etc,,,,,,,,, its funny when you think about it ,,,,,,, im an atheist , but guess the comics were my bible lol

i know that drinking in moderation is ok for some ,,infact even your doctors state the medicinal benefits of the odd tipple ,,,,,,,,,,,

the last ingredient is control , or at least mind control

whenever we walk into a shithole dodgy pub , i cant speak for you lot , but ive already scanned the potential threats , scanned the exits , scanned which pisshead twat might be the instigator of trouble etc ,,,,and need to be chinned to get out,,,,,,, before putting a coin in anything .,,,,,,,,, if i deem it too hairy , i dont play ,,,,,,,,, ive never had a serious punch up in a pub over a fruit like some of you ,,,,,, maybe part because i keep my wits about me better.

i have to be in control of every situation i put myself in ,,,,,,,,,,, so why would i diminish that control with a mind altering substance like alcohol ?

besides if i ever did drink or do drugs , and hurt someone innocent as a result of my uncontrolled actions ,,,,,, i would simply have to kill myself .

anyway im rambling on like the old woman i am . ,,,,,,, but in a nutshell , you have to be responsible for your own actions in life , and as sad as the whole whitney thing is ,,,,,,,,, she made her choice to use and abuse ,,,,,, so paid the ultimate price .

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

somebody had the good idea on here (cant remember who , sorry) ,,,,,,,,, of walking into said shithole and buying a brown bottle bear ,,,,,,, tipping it down the loo and refilling with tap water , so nobody's none the wiser ,,,,,,,,,,, hmmmm ,,,,,,,,, great idea in principle ,,,,,,,,,, but in some of these shitholes ,,,,,,,, the tap water may be worse for you ,,,,,,, gulp ,,,,,,,,,,,,, enjoy your drink :)

ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'd rather spare a thought for Jamie Bulger today.