Scotrail, no ticket

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
harry2

Scotrail, no ticket

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

He should of kicked the little fuckers head in.

Did anybody see the one with the some lady on the train being racist to other pasangers. And she also had her kid on her lap.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes she seemed like she was on drugs or something
Lucky she didn't get a slap off the other mum who's baby she woke up
Couldn't believe the language she used with a little kid on her knee
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

And as usual this country's problems kick in once again, The big fella is now under investigation from the transport police for taking matters into his own hands.

No doubt the conducter will get a verbal warning too for saying yes to him when he asked if he wanted him to remove him from the train.
It's no wonder teenagers are growing up to be cocky little cunts, he's coming out of this as the victim.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

deano8177 wrote:He should of kicked the little fuckers head in.

Did anybody see the one with the some lady on the train being racist to other pasangers. And she also had her kid on her lap.

I seen that, there was an attack here in Leicester 18 months ago, 4 Muslim women attacked someone who i know's girlfriend, they were shouting things like kill the White slag, and the video was recently made public, you can clearly see them taking it in turns to kick her while she is down, and they ripped some of her hair out and left her black and blue, the 4 Muslim women's excuse was that they don't drink alcohol in their religion and they were not used to it, pathetic, they got a 6 months suspended and some community service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wiRYWb8imo

Surely racism has to be a 2 way street, and if 4 white people attacked a Muslim it would be a different story!
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

That's why the police have spent twenty years and millions of pounds pursuing the killers of Steven Lawrence. My mate got mugged by five asians, struggled home and went to bed with a thick head, never woke up again. The police spent fuck all on pursuing it. I know there's good and bad in every race. but certain groups need to get the chips off of their shoulders.
Roulette free since December 2011.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

agree with all the comments.

little shit
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mr McStreak

Re: Scotrail, no ticket

Post by Mr McStreak »

harry2 wrote:Anyone seen this ? Quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKADFIEX84
Brilliant mate, enjoyed watching the mouthy little bawbag flying through the air..
keno

Post by keno »

When fans 'fight back' against the old bill..

Coventry

http://youtu.be/FZhI4LQnn9E
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

excuse me officer ,,,,,, i saw the whole thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,, george threw the first punch ,,,,,,, arrest him :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

I can see the big guy who chucked the lad off the train being done, ( well he should be), personally I don't think there was any need for the way he threw him on the floor at the end!

If I was a judge I would find him guilty!! He had no right to do that, I Think the law says reasonable force, not taking out your frustrations on a kid!!
ob

Post by ob »

Lol he deserved it the kid, I can't be doing with all this stupid PC crap coming from some people these days, he's in the wrong, everyone knows it, get him sorted ffs!

That bloke deserved the round of applause....

Nothing worse than chav scum there really isn't....
2 down for the melons

ob wrote:Lol he deserved it the kid, I can't be doing with all this stupid PC crap coming from some people these days, he's in the wrong, everyone knows it, get him sorted ffs!

That bloke deserved the round of applause....

Nothing worse than chav scum there really isn't....
Being pc about it didn't enter my thoughts, Im just talking what's right, and what's wrong!, just watched the video again, and all the young lad is trying to do is get back on the train, he made no threat of violence!

IMO bearing in mind the size of the bloke compared to the lad, he used excessive force..
ob

Post by ob »

Stop being a pansy :P
2 down for the melons

:lol:

Ah well everyone's opinions are different on this subject..just read most of the comments left on you tube, looks like most are on the the big guys side..

:roll: