Ronnie O'Sullivan

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Bloody spoilt little shit-bag. Whenever he loses, he says he's going to quit, that his head's "not right" etc.

The next time he talks about quitting (probably the next time he gets beat) the interviewer should just say "Well, that's it - Ronnie has quit snooker ....".
And then he can fuck off.

Anyway, I've had my say. I'm gonna get ready for the footie and watch Man City win 3-2 but still go out of the Champions League.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Nearly all naturally gifted people are/was at least slightly on the eccentric side. Guess that's what makes them

But agreed ronnie is a twat at times, shows no sportmanship in saying his gonna quit everytime he loses

Judd trump on the other hand is only going to get better
Mark Allen made a few comments this week that'll ruffle a few feathers it's looking like most the other players are in agreement with him but hos the stupid one to go public with his thoughts although I do agree Barry Hearn is a money hungry twat

Really can't see a city win got a score draw written all over it
Hope the red half get dicked tho haha
Scott

Post by Scott »

The trouble with Ronnie is that he's not playing in all the tournaments, only the big ones (in his eyes) and his ranking is suffering because of this, he's down to around 12 now i believe, as soon as you drop out the elite top 16 you have to start qualifying for every tournament in them horrid cubicles, with 2-3 spectators, i really can't see him doing that, no doubt Barry Hearn will have to give him a wild card into all the events, not really fair you might think but he's still the biggest draw in the game and he will fill whatever venue he plays no matter who he plays, i'm sure all the players would all agree that Ronnie is the one player they all wanna see. And rightly so, some of the shots he can pull off Left handed are outstanding, bridging over a ball, top, screw back, running side or check side he does the lot.

I'm a massive fan but he does let himself down with some of his comments post match, it would be a massive shame if he called it a day, because he still has so much to offer, i reckon Hearn will bends the rules for him to keep him playing somehow, Ronnie = money, at Least we've got Judd Trump to look forward to in years to come, some of his pots are frightening!!!!!
Cobwebs 👆
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Not a huge fan of ronnie myself, although he is good when he is playing at his best, but lets be honest how often is that? always ridiculous odds at the bookies for him aswell, if i do a snooker acc normally will put the other player in rather than ronnie.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I can count the bets i've had on both hands, i have backed Ronnie before in the World, but i would never back him again for 2 reason, shit odds and when he threw the towel against Hendry when only 4-1 behind a few years ago, talk about the 2 Ronnie's, when he's focused he can beat them all, but if he plays a few bad ones his head drops, i'd sooner put my money on Higgins/Selby who will try their heart out no matter what the scoreline.
Cobwebs 👆
Trippy Stumps

Post by Trippy Stumps »

aye he is the greatest player in the world!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i want to know what is behind Judd's hair. why does he put it in such a ridiculous style? i think it probably a horn. or maybe a tail.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Ali Carter is at it now, threatening to retire, why do they all say it after losing a match? They just make themselves look childish and mardy arsed!
Cobwebs 👆
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I think a lot of them are becoming disillusioned with the way the sport is being run and the prize money on offer. A lot of them are spending fortunes travelling all round the world for competitions that yield little prize money. The short match format for this tournament isn't working either in my opinion - with best of 11 one bad half-session and it's game over. You barely get into your rhythm. It's pretty shit for a flag-ship tournament - Barry Hearn should have left it alone.

Thank fuck you've got players like Judd Trump and Neil Robertson to watch - at least you get entertainment. And fair play to Mark Allen for speaking out - Barry Hearn's response was very condescending; one of a dictatorial school master. He's going to fuck the sport up the arse if he's not careful.

Oh, and Ronnie O'Sullivan can do one, the boring miserable twat.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The problem is snooker, in general, is boring! Agree short term games can piss of the more talented so why not do like darts and put them in a group of four? Not watched snooker for a while so sorry if they already do! If not, barry hearn, my solicitors are watching!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Have you seen Power Snooker? If you pot the power ball then you get a certain amount of time where the balls count as double points. Think its quadruple points if a ball gets potted in a pocket above the baulk line.
Scott

Post by Scott »

[quote="Mystery_Plum"]I think a lot of them are becoming disillusioned with the way the sport is being run and the prize money on offer. A lot of them are spending fortunes travelling all round the world for competitions that yield little prize money. The short match format for this tournament isn't working either in my opinion - with best of 11 one bad half-session and it's game over. You barely get into your rhythm. It's pretty shit for a flag-ship tournament - Barry Hearn should have left it alone.

Thank fuck you've got players like Judd Trump and Neil Robertson to watch - at least you get entertainment. And fair play to Mark Allen for speaking out - Barry Hearn's response was very condescending]

I thought the players travel expenses were paid for by World Snooker?
Cobwebs 👆
skinner

Post by skinner »

Joe perry said he was gonna quit the game after being beaten by none other than TINYMCFINEY!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Pot black in bury st edmunds i believe! TINY was grinning from ear to ear! Every time snooker comes on he tells the same story!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
mjd

Post by mjd »

Love watching Ronnie. Id miss his presence in snooker if he quit.

Its a bit like darts when Taylor quits, ohhh nooo :(
boom