ashamed

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

gambogaz1 wrote:The only slightly remote sign I've seen on these is the red banker calling for single/double bars, but I've had loads phone without getting that so it's not exactly common, just when you do get that phones aren't usually that far away.
Other than that, by the time you can tell it's pretty much dead your £40/£50 in already and may aswell see it through.
Unfortunately this isn't a sign either had it I few times where I have finished on one and just playing of credits and it says next spin is double bars etc
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

GaryChandler wrote:So your telling me that you have never had a £7 board and do 200 for phones?
Nobody loses on here mate there all fuckin geniuses
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

If People say they win 365 times a year that is bollocks...we all have loosing days when everything is egged, paped and banjoed as silent would say. i will admit i have loosing days...when i do a run and i cant even cover fuel and food and i take an 80 odd loss. but the next day i could win between 100-800. you dont know what the day brings
ob

Post by ob »

Too true, ltd's aren't all that readable, Ive had plenty of em look stone and close to phones, and others £5+ first board and £50+ off, and I mean come on toothless by the time u've tried like 3/4 boards ur deep anyhow so ur gonna chase is any case!

I'd sooner say you can judge the likelihood or them being done on other obvious factors.

It's one of the worst of the playable deals if u ask me, it's not like the other ones that involve much less risk in comparison.
BFK

Post by BFK »

toothless11 wrote:
GaryChandler wrote:You can't of played many of these toothless! As people have said randomly do the £5/£7 even when they are absolutely destroyed, can be rather risky at times these.
I've played loads Gary, your telling me then you can't tell when these have been done? Yes they can throw, Random largest wins but in my experience they've never been back to back £5 boards. One board can be decieving, but not 4 or 5.
True, but also loads do £2-£4 boards and phone within £30.

I personally love these.
ob

Post by ob »

U must be a luckbox then personally get 3 hi 2 all day long ;-)
    [/u]
    BFK

Post by BFK »

That's right OB I'm the luckiest player out there!!!
    toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I'm not saying these are easiest to read, and yes they are unpredictable. Playing them before float day like Gary is one of the best things to do on these.

But I'm standing to what I said before, you can tell when they've just been done. When they've battered do they roll 8,7,5 or whatever in 3 consective spins? No, in fact they go 2 spins ?.

I'm not saying that you still can't make on them coz that's far from the truth,( 3 pots and whatever u get off the busts). What I'm saying, is apart from the randomness, these are pretty easy to tell (£1 stake) when they've just been done. Just check out the bankers message for example......

In pure contrast to that, they can be £2-£4 boarding and then phone off £50.

Also, have you never played one, got 2 boards off £20 odd quid, then just left it? Even if it's just hooked you with that random high win?... There's no harm in going back after it's taken a few quid than forcing it blind.
    Scott

Post by Scott »

You can't lose on a ? Second spin.
    Cobwebs 👆
    anfield road

Post by anfield road »

try it on 25p and if that stake is hammered then its being done, usually they just spin a message from banker, live dream (boost boxes) then ? skill continue then cash then ? dead!!!!
    justice For The 96
    BFK

Post by BFK »

True Anfield, but I'd still take it on from there!!
    Scott

Post by Scott »

Good advice.
    Cobwebs 👆
    anfield road

Post by anfield road »

BFK wrote:True Anfield, but I'd still take it on from there!!
    Then you are asking for trouble mate!
    justice For The 96
    MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Scott wrote:You can't lose on a ? Second spin.
    Mmmm, are you sure Scott? I played one in a spoons that killed second spin
    anfield road

Post by anfield road »

MrRed wrote:
    Scott wrote:You can't lose on a ? Second spin.
    Mmmm, are you sure Scott? I played one in a spoons that killed second spin
    you missed skill continue or reversed hi-lo continue
    justice For The 96