Mourinho

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mjd

Mourinho

Post by mjd »

'Asked about the UEFA charges he faces, Mourinho, who was sent off during that game, said in Friday's press conference: "I am very well, thank you.

"I am in good health and working as always.

"I don't want to discuss this any further and for a simple reason.

"An image is worth more than 1000 words and there are so many images from that game that were shown all over the world, that I have nothing else to add.

"Whoever criticises my words is criticising those images and those who criticise those images think they come from photoshop or are a video montage.

"But they are real."

Sheer brilliance.. Never really liked the guy, but repect his talent. There no doubt that he will be Manchester United manager one day, going to have to learn to like him I guess. Ferguson is the greatest. Its all downhill from here (naturally) but there is no lack of quality on the waiting list.
I hope they have to wait a bloody long time!!
boom
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Mourinho made me like Chelsea and Inter.
Mourinho is rather like me; he has talent, a way with worths, a big mouth and a lot of enemies/sceptics - most of whom at inferior if not all.
Mourinho, like me, believes he is "special".
Mourinho feels that much that happens in the world is unfair/unjust like me.
Mourinho would make polls like me.
Mourinho would feel wasted here like I do.
Mourinho would like me like he likes himself and like I do.

I'm just trying to figure out who most resembles Wenger on here! Perhaps JG since he has a mental problem (paranoia of the John32 = MoG issue)
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im afraid you crossed the line now mog ,,,,,,,,,,, insulting mods will not be tolerated .

bye bye
Little discipline = BIG issue