Things ERVERY 1 needs to know about Potty hack

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
alfieboy

Things ERVERY 1 needs to know about Potty hack

Post by alfieboy »

First off, I started the topic STRAIGHT AFTER A MODERATOR FROM THERE, Dan Clarke, Asked my opinion and HELP when he approached me on facebook chat when he tryed to log in on potty and recieved a board closed mssg.

I reminded him I had REQUESTED a ban the week before including I.P ban so I couldnt re-sign.

So, for argument sakes, I WALKED to Stoke, broke into Gambo's hous shortly after midnight, sat down, had a quick chat with his wife, cup of tea, you know, feet on coffee table, had a shower ect, raided the fridge, then went to work, turning on his p.c and auto logging in his account.. Took my time in deleting a board that tbh, I got over ALL ISSUES WITH WHEN I MET MY NEW WIFE/LIFE a year ago and then ran home to essex just to start a topic for attention...

That sound mad enough for ya... enough skitzo and paranoya for you...

NUMBER 1.....IF, i had closed the site, a mad " piss head trampy cunt " like me would be bragging on every forum..

NUMBER 2, the examples of posts in the last thread were piss takes of my prevous rants, I was infact taking the piss outa my self...

NUMBER 3... I'm not sorry to see that place go, I would never hide my glee, Those cunts turned fasted than a whore being short changed after a 5 min wonder after I closed jpfuk, and there are only 2 members..THATS 2, outa the 500+ contacts I had, I still talk to...

NUMBER 4... its clearly an inside job, Gambo had fuck all to say on the day, if that were me, I'd go fucking ape, be straight onto ZETA, they have all records, and if he even bothered to ask, a recovery program.....I know this because of JPFUK

I dont care what people think, what they call me, what threats I recieve, I AM NOT HIDING, I have done fuck all wrong..

Ive plastered my face all over this forum last couple weeks regaurding darts, told peeps where im [playing, and even arranged to meet people from here at events.. SO DERR YEAH, I'M GUNNA DELETE A FORUM RIGHT AFTER...

fUCKING IDIOTS, WANNA USE ME AS AN EXCUSE...go ahead, mY CONCIONCE IS CLAER, AND IF YOU REALLY WANNA ASK ME FACE TO FACE, ITS NO SECRET WHERE i LIVE, AND i'M SURE sIDEWINDER CAN CAN GIVE YOU A DETAILED DRAWING IF YOU DONT HAVE SATNAV... PFFFT

Gary, I had nowt to do with it, not that ull beleive me....

You know its my birthday today, and ive taken time out to write this, why I even bother I dont know.. but there you are
rj1980

Post by rj1980 »

I don't know you from Adam but after reading all your posts from the other night to be fare you can see why the finger pointing IMO that is
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Obviously I'll never know who was responsible but i'm afraid with your various threats over the last 18 months you've made a rod for your own back.

You even bullshitted me about Zeta shutting and created me a new board on phpbb obviously not expecting me to twig you'd called it slightly different to jackpotty.

Since you closed the old board down which was as much my time and effort as yours, you've been dying to get your hands on Jackpotty

It's just been bullshit after bullshit from you, Are you still going to overbid my Domain on the 28th of the month ?

Your consience might be clear but please don't make out we're cunts for suspecting it's you.

Now if you do respect me like you said in your PM just fucking leave me & my forum alone.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
alfieboy

Post by alfieboy »

Of course, I did nowt but threaten and harras those poor sods for over a year, I even dragged it here with my old " cider days " and got my sorry srs slung by Mr Lugsy after I treatened this place too, but , I quit the booze, got re married and left EVERY 1 alone till I re took darts and started posting again, Granted, i Ranted at potty 2 weeks ago, but I explained why here in a previous post.. DARTS comps =beer and fun, beer to me = i'll feeling, and when I get pissed I go into stupid mode, so I pre warned them and asked to be banned..

Seems all too convieint that I have a rant 2 weeks ago and then the site dissapears though, right after they have disscutions about moving and upgreading and knowing full well you cant move a free site data base to a paid, so they would loose it all anyway !!!

FAR ToO CONVIENIENT.
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

enjoy while you can. and good luck with the darts :wink:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

You can continue this via p.m now guys if you wish to.