desperately sad

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

;)

Brilliant! That was one of my favorite lines! "There's enough material here for an entire conference!"

Phone rings: "Yes dear, no dear, how do you expect me to put the picture up if you keep phoning me and asking me to do it? I mean I was just about to do it and you phone me to ask me to do it, I mean..."

"Papers arrived yet Falwty?"

Anyway, I digress... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

fully agree with whats been said but i stand by the fact that they're made and worn to get a reaction.

Wearers must be ready to encounter whatever reaction it causes, may it be a positive reaction from your mates or a violent reaction from a person who finds it unacceptable.

Im not saying either of these reactions are right just that if you are wanting to be risque you must accept both extremes of reaction are possible.

just for the record im not offended by the t-shirts either and am the first to admit me and my mates have a twisted and quite dark sense of humour, but i dont feel the need to advertise it on a t-shirt.
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

Try http://www.shocktees.com

'JESUS LOVES YOU
Everyone else thinks you're a c**t'

I'm not one for really offensive shirts (e.g. picture of the twin towers with the caption 'What was that date again?'). My absolute favourite has to be:

ANIMAL CONTROL
Get in the van bitch.
Still kicking about.
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Post by MordaciousK(nudges*star) »

Everyone is entitled to their view-simple as.It's called freedom of speech-we do still have that don't we? As much as the PC brigade(or any other group) are trying to wear it down.Btw just cos I mentioned PC doesn't make me racist (ducks the oncoming bullets from snipers!)-I don't care if your yellow,green,pink,brown or rainbow coloured-a person is a person.As for the humour thing that someone mentioned-well they say that all humour has an element of truth in it.So let's take the 'Jesus Saves' t-shirt-funny yes but to not be offended by it a church going person(?) should (I'm not saying they would) say well it's true.I'm not so sure on the Hitler one as that's pushing it a bit far for me and as mentioned was only available on a Neo-Nazi site.Though there is still that element of truth.Going a bit off subject here but with pets,dogs for example we try to humanise their food-why Chicken? or Tripe why not Cat's ass and musty bucket flavour?Sure it doesn't sound good to us but to a dog?
Happiness is only two nudges away.Pity you only got 1!