A meer success story amongst a wealth of failures

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
messiah

Post by messiah »

sir ratholer wrote:I know so many people who have ridiculous qualifications
Maybe they should get some sensible qualifications instead then?
JG

Post by JG »

A Monty Python sketch is forming in my head as we speak.

Maybe this is Captain Obvious speaking, but I think that that dreadful Sir Rat-ho-ler; who burns everything within a 100 mile radius, was using ridiculous in the context of 'a ridiculously high quantity of qualifications' or a 'ridiculously detailed and saturated level of qualification such that might imply a guaranteed vocation but to which has instead led to the individual(s) in question being non self sufficient, spoonfed by parents at the age of thirtysomething'.

Ridiculous being a colloquialism to indicate an almost unbelievable level of qualification.

BANG!!!! 'NO BODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!' 'Is this a 5 minute posting or the full 100 points JG?'
JG
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Funny when your making 200 at 12 oclock and you go into gregs for a quick snack and there the brain box who was in your form who always lookd down at you at school. skint from uni in debt and going nowere.
Scott

Post by Scott »

mr lugsy wrote:
Scott wrote:Funny how someone with all this 'intelligence' struggles with something as simple as the quote button :roll:

If brains were chocolate you could'nt fill a smartie. :P

he's had that privilege taken away along with picture posting ability and avatar,signature etc .

work on capping his ability to make any kind of posting could resume

soon

My sincerest apoligies then.
Cobwebs 👆
messiah

Post by messiah »

thecannonball89 wrote:Funny when your making 200 at 12 oclock and you go into gregs for a quick snack and there the brain box who was in your form who always lookd down at you at school. skint from uni in debt and going nowere.
Never understood why you would look down on someone for working somewhere like Greggs. They have a job, are paying their way, paying taxes etc.

The better targets are the slackers on benefits with no intention of getting a job.

(Guess there are some Pros on this forum who are claiming benefits (? - Could be wrong, haven't seen this discussed, probably for obvious reasons, as you can see someone getting some comeback if you start boasting about)
silent g

Post by silent g »

lmfao @ me-dartford
and
pmsl @ HorseRapingKIng
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)