Jackpotforums

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
GaryChandler

Jackpotforums

Post by GaryChandler »

lolol just got banned from there with this message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are banned.
Your a twatt...... no i'm sorry, your a stupid little 18 year old boy, who lives at home and knows fuck all..lmao....

Fuck off back to fruit chat, but make the most of it... time i'm done mate you will be barred from ever forum on the net....... infact, i'm gunna make a start right now...

BARRED FOR LIFE you litle turd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE GUY WHO HAS JUST POSTED ON THERE ABOUT HIM DOING ABOUT £200 IN A BIG RED LOLOL

No wonder they get about 10 posts a week.
pager

Post by pager »

Sounds like a 10year old running the show!
:D
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Very pleasant. :roll:

To be honest i can't ever recall mr chandler making and dodgy posts on fruitchat, so you've got no worry about anything happening here. Idiot, whoever that may be.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
keno

Post by keno »

Hi gary, and all members of fruit chat, i,m the founder of uf jpfuk, i'm using another members account here as ive been waiting for my own account to be aproved.

Now, mr chandler... the little 18 year old butlins boy, who thinks the world owes him a living poncing info from this site, and mine.. the little mammas boy who still gets a rent free ride, and yet proclaimes he made 20 large last year and lives like charlie big potatoes....

Take a look around Gary, your a laughing stock, here, my place.. the emu....

Mr copy and paste ahh..... good job i have all the original forum posts from 3 years ago that you made... want me to load those up for all you friends to see?.......

The " whats the gg method pleeeeeeeeze matt"... or the "iv'e been barred from butlins cause it's over 18's weekend, can you call them for me"

Yes youve grown up.." a little" and i do respect you as a player Gary... but how did i know your first port of call would be here, crying like a little girl, amazing for someone who didnt give a shit ahh.....

Best you leave it at that mate tbh...... youve had your say, and it's not like this entire board dosnt know my site dosn't exist...

Or you can keep ranting.... and make peeps come to mine, just to see what all the fuss is about :lol: :lol:

Grow up Gary ffs..... your better , a lot better than the way you have been behaving latey........

Sorry to the admin, matt and all the other mods for my intrustion with this post.... but you have to understand, Gary has caused nowt but grief of late, and i was warned he would spead his beef over to your forum.

All the best to members here and happy gambling.

Oh, and i'm not 10 thank you very much, i turned 11 on fireworks night :wink:
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

lololol the only reason i have done that is beacause you barred me for no reason just the way you barred betchrider, its cause you post sooo much shit on there claiming to be method's etc you dont want any players to see what you post and just hope the idios believe you.

And i would hardly say posting "it was your own fault" after you have started a thread about you doing £200 in a big red is causing you grief.

Also anyone thats been to bognor butlins will know how easy it is to make money in there.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Yes grow up gary . I remember you to well scrounging and bigging yourself up with NO KNOWLEDGE what so ever. Fucking pikey turd :roll:
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

lol who the fuck are you some ugly bird who goes on fruit machine forums, come on here begging someone to tell you how to play a grandslam? you tramp.
keno

Post by keno »

Lol... seems youv'e just opened a can of worms you don't want to look at ahh chandler..

And dont bother getting your mates to add me to msn, pretending thev'e been refered by one of my members.....

You and your clan couldn't spell " alright " if the word had legs and a tommi gun....

Classic Gary opener...."alrite"... jeez... theres 15 years of education down the drain before we even hit hello!!!!
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

Mr x Mr Y
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

keno wrote:Lol... seems youv'e just opened a can of worms you don't want to look at ahh chandler..

And dont bother getting your mates to add me to msn, pretending thev'e been refered by one of my members.....

You and your clan couldn't spell " alright " if the word had legs and a tommi gun....

Classic Gary opener...."alrite"... jeez... theres 15 years of education down the drain before we even hit hello!!!!
lol how weird are you
admin

Post by admin »

keno wrote: i'm using another members account here as ive been waiting for my own account to be aproved.
All unapproved accounts have been cleared, and new accounts are now activated instantly. Please try again, and please dont share accounts.
bowie

Post by bowie »

I'd rather read the ten posts a day on jpfuk than the 200 posts of shite here.
petera

Post by petera »

Don't slam the door on the way out....
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

mikej82 wrote:Image
yes i think your right.Pass it over.This 1 could be a gem