BULLSEYE BELLFRUIT

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
popp665

BULLSEYE BELLFRUIT

Post by popp665 »

Ok then whos doing these I work as a fruit machine engineer in the North west and keep getting called out to refill them something to do with note changer me thinks. Im gona find out how and stop you all!!! Seriously though this is unlike bell fruit in my experience bellfruits never get emptied
thechief

Post by thechief »

hmmm Im in north west lol, and one of these in my local......so if you find out what they're doing please do tell lol
daveconnolly

Post by daveconnolly »

I was on one today, as soon as i got on the board i had 15 quid in the middle...but i couldnt collect it so i thought it was an error on the led. Next time on the board...nothing there. Is that a thing on this machine where you can start with money in the bank on the super board???
pt

Re: BULLSEYE BELLFRUIT

Post by pt »

popp665 wrote:Ok then whos doing these I work as a fruit machine engineer in the North west and keep getting called out to refill them something to do with note changer me thinks. Im gona find out how and stop you all!!!
Sorry but LOL!!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

You arent stopping nobody, bwahahahahaha

*rubs hands together.

You chippers are the spawn of satan....

King
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

daveconnolly wrote:I was on one today, as soon as i got on the board i had 15 quid in the middle...but i couldnt collect it so i thought it was an error on the led. Next time on the board...nothing there. Is that a thing on this machine where you can start with money in the bank on the super board???
common bug, whien in the attract sequence lights will light up and not go out till they are told to, a certain way of entering the feature will make it so they look like they should be lit up
popp665

Post by popp665 »

well not been called out to one all week so maybe it was just chance? however the note box was stuffed with fivers on two of them a little unusual me thinks as there is normally only a few in. If someone does know something they must be making a mint