Average Joe

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
D4nBO

Average Joe

Post by D4nBO »

First post in ages.

May have already been said before but will say it again.

Basically play when ever I go out once to twice midweek and on sat.

In the past year fruit machines seem to have completely dropped off for me personally. I used to be able to pay for my nights out by playing fruits and making some extra cash. I now find it very hit and miss on how much money if any I make in an evening day out. Will try to explain a little more:

A year or two ago play a Machine that was happy and it would probably roll or JP (quickly) as not many people would be forcing them. These days you have to be fairly lucky or be on top of a machine to see them roll (not good for an average punter) as people just force the tops out even when they are not showing (This did not used to happen very often, average Joe would take a £5 and be happy).

Suppose it raises the question has raising the play to 50p a spin killed off the casual gamer who will put change from a round in the fruit?

Most towns/cities are completely burned out days and again you are lucky if you can land on one or two machines that are worth a push. Recycling tops has become a lot more risky in my opinion.

Although saying that I find that if I play in a fairly small town that you can still make a few quid obviously depending on machines they have.

What are peoples opinions on this would be interesting to know especially people who play on a daily basis?

I must admit I don’t really get info about machines etc (which doesn’t bother me as I really don’t know anyone who plays) for instance I think a 14 year old told me about the DOND things ! ! ! ! And still don’t get the Cluedo thing (not fishing by the way)

Cheers Dan
"Its all about the top"
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

There are no new gameplay ideas being used by the manus, just ANOTHER clone of a Games Media, Beat the Banker, Show Me The Mummy. There are no genuine rips on any machines that are worth bothering with.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

All the DOND's have just put pay to any other ideas coming to the table! And as mentioned the 50p stake has put pay to joe munter and playability.

Me girlfriends dad come over while i was on a machine (hes never played them) he had a go,

50p stake = £4 = 8 spins = 8 seconds = nothing.

The look on his face :| ! First and last time he will have a go, same goes with a lot of others. Plus moneys tight these days.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
bigv038

Re: Average Joe

Post by bigv038 »

D4nBO wrote:And still don’t get the Cluedo thing (not fishing by the way)
This has been majorly posted everywhere! Theres even videos on youtube showing how its done :lol:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

seriously jeff i hope your being sarcastic
i got more routes than loreal
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Kindly PM me something I don´t already know then that doesnt involve a tool or a Plug. Thankyou.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Cleudo's, CA's, WIYB's just 3 straight of the top of my head, still at large and easily profitable/ripp-able(is that a word?) if ready enough.

These are certainly worth 'bothering' with Jeff, that is of course if you know how to play them..............Which I presume you do right Jeff?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

CA's are as big as Cluedos without doing anything wrong. HOF to a lesser extent.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
PMK

Post by PMK »

I would say better Gambo, just not as popular unfortunately. Of course we could mention the clones as well.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah I'd agree, I've had more rips off just £1-£3 than I've ever had of cluedo/rovers.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

CA? Cash Attack? ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:wink: :wink: