Nostalgia alert - Project Coin

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
kidgloves

Nostalgia alert - Project Coin

Post by kidgloves »

Who remembers the hi tecs they did ?? Lots of fun and good payers on the streaks. The likes of Chico The Bandit with it's cash repeater on the blue 7's that could go on and on. A parking themed one I think was called 'The Warden' which was quite a strict profile but when it did streak it could go silly. Last Orders was a favourite of mine, the quiz feature about 3 squares in you could always do well off if you had the skills. Anybody remember how you knew for certain that the top feature would repeat if you got it ? And, of course the racing one with the photo finish which really annoyed me at the end of the trail, I always seemed to pick the wrong way !
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Used to love the lo-tec Hit The Six !!!

Post by Guest »

..that the one with the dice dictating how many win spins ya get
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

clacton had loads of hit the 6s, like loads and loads .
harry2

Post by harry2 »

It was in the £6 jackpot days.
STEVIE1888

Re: Nostalgia alert - Project Coin

Post by STEVIE1888 »

[quote="&quot"]Who remembers the hi tecs they did ?? Lots of fun and good payers on the streaks. The likes of Chico The Bandit with it's cash repeater on the blue 7's that could go on and on.

what about Gold Rush on Chico The Bandit had to be the best, then u would get a Bonus for a REPEAT of GOLD rush YE HA :lol: :lol:

mind you when i missed the skill for Gold Rush :x :x :x
one of my all time greats glad sume players remember this machine, why has it not been emulated? :(
spa

Re: Nostalgia alert - Project Coin

Post by spa »

&quot wrote:
kidgloves wrote:Who remembers the hi tecs they did ?? Lots of fun and good payers on the streaks. The likes of Chico The Bandit with it's cash repeater on the blue 7's that could go on and on.

what about Gold Rush on Chico The Bandit had to be the best, then u would get a Bonus for a REPEAT of GOLD rush YE HA :lol: :lol:

mind you when i missed the skill for Gold Rush :x :x :x
one of my all time greats glad sume players remember this machine, why has it not been emulated? :(
You buy it, i'll make it.
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Lots of the old project coins are currently being made. Head to fruit-emu.com for the roms. They've got sevens and melons, 7 heaven, The rol, Gold Rush. If anyone has got Chico the bandit or Grand National I'm sure they can whip it up!
Chico was a piece of piss to play. Once it was giving Dynamite on the first couple of spins it was ready. Usually too around £10 from there to get gold rush - and yes, Gold rush was the one to go for.
Personally I would like to see rags to riches, fairground and fortune wheel. do me for years....
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i liked the double run on wheel of fortune :D
spa

Post by spa »

chav666 wrote:Lots of the old project coins are currently being made. Head to fruit-emu.com for the roms. They've got sevens and melons, 7 heaven, The rol, Gold Rush. If anyone has got Chico the bandit or Grand National I'm sure they can whip it up!
Chico was a piece of piss to play. Once it was giving Dynamite on the first couple of spins it was ready. Usually too around £10 from there to get gold rush - and yes, Gold rush was the one to go for.
Personally I would like to see rags to riches, fairground and fortune wheel. do me for years....
I'm trying to make Chico, bloody nightmare, no photo of any sorts. Have never seen or played it. Also having no tools to build it up don't help. Don't have the right sound roms either but it runs which is the main thing.

Anyone got a photo of it lol.
grandslam88

Post by grandslam88 »

highway to heaven ?
JG

Post by JG »

Balls of Steel era wasn't it? Hi/Lo.
A touch of cash. Crystal Rooms.
Marvin Flair.