Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Quite a lot of people evidently.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Only the one's that don't know it care :lol:
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

We care because we play machines honestly, not go round stealing from bfm
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Mr McStreak wrote:We care because we play machines honestly, not go round stealing from bfm
It's not illegal :?
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

trayhop123 wrote:alpine your just as clueless, there is only 1 win that is totally free that doesn't affect percentage whatsoever, betch knows i know, pickareal knows, and lots of other pro's know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so put your fishing rods away, your not reeling any info out of me.
Clueless am I? I never said u can empty it just that there r free wins / features - it's not my fault if u don't know but believe me i know what i'm talking about - i had about 7 at one point and like i said only the red fast cash i took set it back but not really - it was still there it just kinda took it's £20 back to be back on track. And that was a 1 off. I've said on here before I've had a free MS and I don't mean JP on SH coz obviously that's not MS.

In fact i don't even know why im responding but dont call me fuckin clueless when im right and played about 7 of these per day. Or was I just damn lucky that these wins / features didn't set it back????

OK im stopping biting now....

A few free wins then lines - makes the difference between £10 - £15+ profit and £20 - £30.
ob

Post by ob »

This rubbish has been going around for years, aint free imo, never has been. I've had £10'ers of SH burn it plenty, if it doesn't, it means the current pot had more than £10 of value, thats it. Alpine just because u get it when the machines dead doesn't mean it's from a separate pot, it doesnt really over notice the win all the time, its just a little blag... Ie. winstopper hi hi 11 hi phones, aint free is it....
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

a free win wouldnt be calculated on the % of the machine... these are not free wins because they do affect the %

you are simply taking wins at a point where the feature you mainly go for will be available afterwards anyway, thus making you a few extra quid, and killing the machine even more after you obtain the jp from the feature after...

i dont see why you lot are arguing over this, its all pretty obvious.
ob

Post by ob »

actually this reminds me off the old tale that taking hilo cash wins on cheese etc. were free, thats also rubbish, again if this were the case you could empty the machine. I found it incredible how many people believed this too. Sypder those £10 sh wins can kill it so its not even what u say either.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

The cash wins on the cheese were greatly useful for avoiding those dead/non-set boards without wasting any of your cash on needlessly buzzing it up when it was there.

I remember spreading that empty rumour - along with 4quid being free :P
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

If you played cheese like that tho you killed the reels so much it would cost you a fortune to check for the roll after you got your pot.

IMO not worth it.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

OK the word "free" I used wrongly as yes it could likely be emptied if it was a specific win or feature if u took it every time.

And I agree they probably kill the machine off a little more but with certain cluedos getting hit left right and center (i.e. 2 - 3 times a day) it's these few extra quid that do make the difference.

And it killing it off a bit more might make checking the role more expensive but i've stopped checking for the role now anyway it's just so rare due to how much they get hit.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sorry alpine no offence m8 , but come onnnnnnnn , if you do have free wins that i dont know about ,(and im 99.9% sure that you dont) then il tip my hat in your general direction and humbly appologise ,,,,,, but until you prove otherwise , and empty 1 off your so called FREEEEEE wins lol then im afraid il have to stick with my clueless remark ,,,,,,,,,,, to be took in jest though m8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chill
Little discipline = BIG issue

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

i've never accepted this "free win" idea on cluedo and/or clones. I've always tried to delve a bit deeper into if and why a win is at all "free". I've come to conclude that if, say a cluedo is only £35 happy, and you take a tenner from a superhold or whatever, then it'll take a percentage of that prize before it'll let you have the pot/mega. If it's about £50 happy and you take a tenner, then it's still gonna have pot available. Just that you take a tenner then get your pot straight away so you think it's free. Any happier than this and you've got a good chance of a roll. I think so anyway.
JG

Post by JG »

To make it clearer, there was a point on Wombat where if you took £7 (or was it £10?) then it'd still feel as if it was at the same place. I can't remember exactly (so much for making it clearer) but I'm sure you could sometimes blag a £7 if it 'felt right' and then take it down.

Yep that has cleared that right up.

Edit. On some £10 boards you could take £7 and the £10 board would be there next time.

This was NOT a case of the extra value was there and it could still afford a £10 board, this was a REFLEX which let things stay loose for a bit longer. Cluedo is not quite so regimental, but sometimes it lets things go by without affecting gameplay too much. I'm not sure about the rip pot. That's definitely 'free' but quite how free (compensated from another pot or just totally free?) is anybody's guess. Ob posted about a cyclic free £35 and a cyclic free 'run'. Perhaps when the cyclic free £35 is in the ether and you blag a set up it doesn't always Colonel Cash it. They seem to be well aware of SH rips, so I don't see why it would rarely let you have it and normally not and be totally free when you get it.

Last twenty times (at least) I've had entry with pots there it has +2 featured itself.

These probably try to stagger the flat £35 and roll pots, but maybe rarely you get it all together, so that gives you Trayhop's rip pot + roll + boxes.
That would make sense actually. I always just assumed for these it was main+freebie pot, where if you only got the bonus flat £35 it'd just come back sooner.

Yeah it's like GGGs, if you get a big repeat pot and the main is there and you've had different types of biscuits then it'll usually play up even though you haven't taken a game like that for say a 1'er of credits, it'll still dick you about, throw in the 'pseudo' repeat and pansy around. Usually. Not always.

Edit had a Cluedo the other day, forced for im, £35. SSS gave £45. Bonus normal. Boxes. Definitely comatose. So you can get a rare bonus ten at times.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

trayhop123 wrote:sorry alpine no offence m8 , but come onnnnnnnn , if you do have free wins that i dont know about ,(and im 99.9% sure that you dont) then il tip my hat in your general direction and humbly appologise ,,,,,, but until you prove otherwise , and empty 1 off your so called FREEEEEE wins lol then im afraid il have to stick with my clueless remark ,,,,,,,,,,, to be took in jest though m8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chill
Its cool mate but I don't just give info out as I'm sure u don't and if u haven't noticed i re-worded it to not be "free"

Also am careful what I post on here and have messed up a few times by giving too much away and have been pm'd to edit as it's not helpful if people don't know stuff which I appreciate.

And yeah JG that pot rip is free and nobody is denying that. But I've had bigger wins than tenners and still boosting £2 red cash and to hi -low cash in red. I've made good £30 - £40s on these without it involving a roll or SSS. Not saying how as I mentioned above.

Anyway Trayhop its cool mate but I don't come on this site for info - i get my info far and away from this site and from solid sources.

I come on this site as I can tell a fair few players on here are decent and I like hearing opinions on certain machines (especially new ones) and also experiences to see if it's just me struggling on certain ones (e.g. coppa loads this).

Anyway have a good 1 - I'm off to play poker :)