Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Got a JP of normal superhold yesterday.

It wasn't "free".

It wasn't that buzzed beforehand either.

And what about the ones that start on two features with the setup, then give you one super feature? Or let you skill 1 super feature? Random?

What about the ones that start with no features, but start on super feature then give two??

They can be weird, I think they just occasinally let you have it when they shouldn't.

Like hold 2 x JP twice, get the bonus, respin. Its not supposed to do that is it?!?

The jp/10 off SH comes from a different pot as far as I know. I've had jackpot off wild thing, next board superhold pot setup with no features, killed first gamble. Next feature superhold pot there again with no features again, and it won this time.

These wins are essentailly "Free". Dont think they have any free wins in the purest sence. Few machines do/did. Struggling to think of one...
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

bling king crazy had a free win
Super Multinugdes did.

Just off the top of my head..
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Uber yeah I know they can be weird but I'm still carrying on taking certain things at certain times.

Like yesterday £23 in £48 out. That's like getting lines of a tenner which we all know is pretty rare now when they are getting hit a lot.

But back to the weird thing on a new Rovers I've got (nobody else is doing it so I do check for it rolling) I got lines then went to see if it rolled.

Anyway £6 later (so obviously a very doubtful roll) I'm thinking - just give me a board.... I get respin...

Held the 2 JP's for the hell of it and it span in.

Was amazed. Also was on a 1 cash side for Coronation Streak. Flat £35.

If I wasn't on a 1 I would have collected the £35 and not used the gamle as I'm sure the machine didn't mean to do this?

Never seen that before.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Blink king was weird too. Sometime the wins counted. Annoying. Only ever emptied a few.

Super multi free-bie's, well... yeah free. Good ol cherrys again! woo.

Could name plenty non-free supposed "free win" emptys tho!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

yeah - multis were a pain unless you had cherries on 15 quid - which I happened to have a few of near me !
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

you dont have to put 7in a cluedo to see if its rolling
BN1!!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I'm not saying u have to - I know players that will just put £3 in but after i've put £3 in I need a board i get stubborn!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

why put £3 in that can be a waste! just get 1 hold on a win if its rolling it will come in!

usually spin off £1 on 10p
justice For The 96
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

anfield road wrote:why put £3 in that can be a waste! just get 1 hold on a win if its rolling it will come in!

usually spin off £1 on 10p
That got me thinking, if it does roll on from a 10p spin, is it legal to give £35 andif it credit breaks for another £35, does it take just another 10p, therefore being possibly illegal again ?
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It does kid, you can get the second lump on 10.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

hehheheheh!