Happy Campers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Mattb

Happy Campers

Post by Mattb »

I think thats what its called...played it a couple of days ago. Not on the extreme site yet, so i'm guessing its a test.

Basically its another clone. Same rectangle board, 3 symbols for super trail. Basically a Money Laundry shaped pants layout, with cash squares adding to the pot, and feature shots. All the features again have silly names, so guessing whats what is a pain.

Seemed a bit rubbish to me anyway....anyone else had a pop?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

One can only guess what they've come up with for the 'Resuscitate'/'Strike a Light' button this time ...

Pitch a Tent? Blow-up-an-Airbed...?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

raise the flag i reckon :P
Spyder

Re: Happy Campers

Post by Spyder »

Mattb wrote:I think thats what its called...played it a couple of days ago. Not on the extreme site yet, so i'm guessing its a test.

Basically its another clone. Same rectangle board, 3 symbols for super trail. Basically a Money Laundry shaped pants layout, with cash squares adding to the pot, and feature shots. All the features again have silly names, so guessing whats what is a pain.

Seemed a bit rubbish to me anyway....anyone else had a pop?

Matt
lol does it cancel the nudges, if so, where is it!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Heheh, very good :wink:

It's in the Rat & Parrott in Harrogate if you fancy a trek Spyder :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matty

Post by Matty »

Right, I find it amazing how the designers of fruit machine get paid very good money but they cant think of anything good!

They study at say design uni say for 4 years putting in such amazing work and are good at it and end up desiging some pish fruit machine clone after clone after clone!

:roll:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

agreed matty,

total shite coming out nowedays but then people still play them and WE are sitting here talking about them so they are definatly still doing thier job.