Used bling king MTR....... Got £106!!!!!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Used bling king MTR....... Got £106!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Hi all. Today i used the bling king emptier i have aquired, i got £106!!!! I was in a service station aswell. First i keyed the machine and it was £9 short so i went for it. Godd result! What i want to know is if i got an im board and you take a certain feature... can you be sure of getting it again or is there a chance the machine may go dead? Cheers all.
andy

Post by andy »

sorry but theres a funny smell in here!! :?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

tomcat you are annoying me, fuck off!
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Re: Used bling king MTR....... Got £106!!!!!

Post by Nixxy »

tomcat wrote:Hi all. Today i used the bling king emptier i have aquired, i got £106!!!!
Well if you've got an 'emptier' for it, why didn't you empty it?

Could it possibly because it's not an emptier at all, per chance? :roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
andy

Post by andy »

go find some more instead of talking shit on here mate. :P
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

how do u seem to get all these emptiers? the majority of people will never fing one out for themselves because they r so hard to find!!!

tom
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

Right, the m/c was £9 short, & you took £106, that doesnt add up, hardly an MTR mate!

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
Firefox

Re: Used bling king MTR....... Got £106!!!!!

Post by Firefox »

tomcat wrote: What i want to know is if i got an im board and you take a certain feature... can you be sure of getting it again or is there a chance the machine may go dead? Cheers all.
What? Fast cash? Yeah, pretty sure it will offer it again next time you enter the feature. :roll:

And you were in a service station?with an unchipped Bling King?

Actually, I don;t know why i;m wasting my time talking to you, you're a bit like that shabaz off big brother. Go on, fuck off into the pool so we can nick all your clothes. (And your £106)

Post by Guest »

Sorry but there is alot of jealous wankers on this site, ie; the people who replied to this post. You can never congratulate someone on a genuine win because your jealous pricks. Take your heads out your arses and grow up.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I'm going to start taking some bet's about tomcat

1/8 Tomcat is a chav
20/1 Tomcat isn't a chav
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

[quote="tomcat"]Sorry but there is alot of jealous wankers on this site, ie]

I take offence to that.

I simply asked why, given that you say you've got an emptier, you only took £106. The reason I ask is that I've never known ANYONE take such a small amount when armed with the info to empty the machine.

To me, and many others, what you said is a bit strange.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

crosbyrules wrote:I'm going to start taking some bet's about tomcat

1/8 Tomcat is a chav
20/1 Tomcat isn't a chav
I'll have a score on isnt a chav at 20's please...

Half term... so plenty of 12 year olds with little else better to do :P

I'll PM you my postage details for payment :lol:
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

nixxy wrote: I simply asked why, given that you say you've got an emptier, you only took £106. The reason I ask is that I've never known ANYONE take such a small amount when armed with the info to empty the machine.
Not all machines have note-changers. If this one didn't, then £106 would come quite close to emptying the machine.

There might have been someone, either player or staff, watching. Taking out £200+ would attract too much attention. The smart person would take frequent large wins rather than a one-off emptying and IOUing of the machine.

Having said that, tomcat isn't obviously the smartest cat in the basket, otherwise he wouldn't be posting details of possible emptiers to all and sundry. My guess is that he's heard that there might be something on it, and he's trying to wheedle this information by pretending to know it already. No offence meant if this isn't the case.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

My guess is he's a beginner with a big "bragging" mouth.
I wouldnt be suprised if he paid money for the BKC emptier, which is freely available all over the internet.

Service station machines are usually note changers, and non note changers usually have a hopper balance of £125-£175.

I havent got my head up my arse Tomcat and neither have any of the guys above me, I just dont care about anything youve had to say far.....Its been bullshit, insults and other crap.

King.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

If an unchipped BK really was sited in a services, it would have been absolutely banked to death over the last 2 years or so by every half-clued up player that passed through, no operator would just leave it constantly IOUing without investigating and ultimately re-chipping it!

The chances of finding a Bling King AT ALL: not that many about these days....

The chances of finding an UNCHIPPED Bling King in a quiet country pub; very slim, but not impossible

The chances of finding an UNCHIPPED Bling King in a SERVICES; what do you think? :D

Nice attempt though, made me chuckle!