Monopoly

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
bigv038

Monopoly

Post by bigv038 »

Had Mazooma badge on - simular to DOND. Houses and hotels for streaks. Propertys for offers etc. Whats the full name?
Anyway played one of these today for the first time. It was playing but I still thought it was shite. I bet they can play awful at times! Was full from the off and playing well so forced it. MS went flat :x Was costly for boards at times too. Managed to end up £19 on it but it was a battle.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Hot Property. Beat the Banker with no COB, you were lucky, very lucky.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

That's what I thought. It must of been pumped to be full. Is there another thread for this? Did have a little search but no joy!
JG

Post by JG »

Boom or bust?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

JG wrote:Boom or bust?
yup your right there, does have a C.O.B
justice For The 96
bowie

Post by bowie »

Oh yeah, it's Showtime that doesn't.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah this has been about for ages now, and its very poor. 90% of boards will go no higher than £3! Monopoly feature is quite readable with the sideways spin, but if its dead don't even think about it. Not sure if you can get win stepper on COB on these like BTB, never had it. Had all 3 streaks, £25 shot and Cash Grabber though.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Just you wait until IJ4 hits every town - it's a direct clone and a desperate attempt to get people playing a pathetic profile. The sooner these get consigned to the scrapheap, the better,
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Just you wait until IJ4 hits every town - it's a direct clone and a desperate attempt to get people playing a pathetic profile. The sooner these get consigned to the scrapheap, the better.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
PMK

Post by PMK »

Ahh IJ4. I had the pleasure of doing absolute swede on one of these in camb services. Did run from MS though, next board(not GATW) but MS in box again next board. The COB on these is far less generous tho, took a ton plus to give one over £7. Avoid!!!

By the way MATB, the MS box on the one in camb services has a finger print type mark on the right hand side if you ever get involved!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Thats because like the BFK the PMK will get involved in anything! Why? Because he can!!

BFK
Box Fresh Kesh - So F**king Sick
megastreak140

bfk

Post by megastreak140 »

you cock
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

PMK wrote:Ahh IJ4. I had the pleasure of doing absolute swede on one of these in camb services. Did run from MS though, next board(not GATW) but MS in box again next board. The COB on these is far less generous tho, took a ton plus to give one over £7. Avoid!!!

By the way MATB, the MS box on the one in camb services has a finger print type mark on the right hand side if you ever get involved!!!
Cheers mr PMK. How i've not bumped into or met you in person yet i don't know. I'm sure i will in time. Must be some new stuff in there then, they removed every good machine (jailbirds/cluedo/fnc/jp gems) a while back, left all the shit ones barring HOF and added a gold rush. Maybe there's other crap to contend with now then. Oh joy.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
BFK

Post by BFK »

You haven't bumped into him cos I've f**kin sorted him out for good and if I catch him doin any of my f**kin hits again I'll take him out again, hows your f**kin head PMK??

BFK
Box Fresh Kesh - Its Mother F**kin Turf War!