bells bullseye kak

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
itsme

bells bullseye kak

Post by itsme »

theres been a new fruity put in our betting shop.fuck me its toss... bullseye by bells.how kak is this ?? anyone agree ??

tried a few quid but got fed up as it just skanked me time and time again..

started on the global roulette - anybody like these machines ??

these baby's can eat dosh. mind you,the bingo game seems to be ok.you seem to get a longer run for your money.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Bullseye - Not a terrible machine if offering £5+ on the shots. Have had the MS go for £50 on these when I've been 'bored'.

If you mean Bully's prize board though, that is a ponging pile of poopsy...

Endless spins on the top board just landing on things you already have, and then Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn One! You're dead!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
AliasOmega

Post by AliasOmega »

If this is the one with the 3 sections, features left, cash middle for cashpot, then cash on right then its good.

Take super skill stop thing, mess it up etc etc... :D

Easy £90 out of one of these when full.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Alias.....an easy 90 pound you say when full, if only it was that easy...haha
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:If you mean Bully's prize board though, that is a ponging pile of poopsy...
Brilliantly summed-up Matt. You have a way with words don't you :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thechief

Post by thechief »

played this the other day, had heard some bad things about it so after £2 in when I got the £5 cashpot repeater i thought fk it and took it, and it repeated twice! Thinking I could've probably gone for more after that as it clearly was giving something away but had to leave
AliasOmega

Post by AliasOmega »

crosbyrules wrote:Alias.....an easy 90 pound you say when full, if only it was that easy...haha
Ok then, not that easy then..

Worst thing is it takes ages..and ages..
ob

Post by ob »

i personally doubt this method works on bullseye, it's not a clone of nun's and roses/jjc etc. IN THE WAY IT PLAYS!!, it's a poor machine, costs loads to force and will probably give £25-30 on the mega streak - this is a clone of hill billionare which is also shite btw.

knocking back superskillstop is not the method for the original clones anyhow, do that at your peril :P
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Had many IM'S on this never really see it go past 75 with 2 MS be careful though as i can clean you up no problem even when it looks like it worth a go never try and force.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

how do you get the IM board on here? does it just start flashing? i didn't know it had one because i have had all the features red and still it killed me!!! lol so i guess geting red features like reds isn't the way t get an IM !!! HAHA

tom (NOT TOMCAT!!!!) LOL
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

toothless11 wrote:how do you get the IM board on here? does it just start flashing?
Two ways: The Bullseye circular logo (top left) starts 'pulsing' at the start of a feature board; or you get the 'Bully For You' 6 times from the bonus.

Either way, it's blindingly obvious by then that it's about to drop.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy