DOND - The Dream Factory

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
dannnyh

DOND - The Dream Factory

Post by dannnyh »

Couple of quick questions on this one.

Does it still give the GATW streak ?

If you are playing it for a quick pinch what if any of the normal features are worth taking ?

Thanks Danny
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

If you want to lose then play this if not then stay away
justice For The 96
walshy101

Post by walshy101 »

im pretty sure there is something massive on this in the same line as p5 but i need confirming of how i done it i had a few two many beers. basicly landed on lose played feature and had no extra life
bowie

Post by bowie »

If i remember correctly there is a bank it option, so you maybe got the dond feature and banked it, so when you die you still play it, i seriously doubt we'll see anything on new Bellfruits anytime soon.
steven

Post by steven »

these are better on arcade settings
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

steven wrote:these are better on arcade settings
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Why have you replaced your original post with this??
PM's welcome :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
steven

Post by steven »

gambogaz1 wrote:
Why have you replaced your original post with this??
PM's welcome :wink:
yeah sorry posted on wrong thread mod

steven
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Never had a GATW on this. :(
DOND is cool with the 'bank it' bonus, as you can actually play DOND after you lose.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It does do a GATW, although I've only had it once. It went for a sweet £90. Must be as rare as, well, as rare as getting a GATW on DOND DF. LOL

I don't mind this one too much now, to be honest. There's only one near me, but it's often worth a quick punt. Obvious if it's not playing well and if you see a lot of reds when you kick off, it's worth a play.

Very similar to Bully's Prize Board, but actually worth playing. Although having said that, a mate and I played one 'for a board' last week and went lower than an 11 for the fifth Bully (fully expecting a 12) and it won! £50 top for £6 in.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

Heres a strange one for you, i was out on the lash yesterday with a mate who will play anything, after he'd made about £20 on an italian job, he tried the dream factory, straight the way he gets the end game and hes down to mega streak and £2 left, he turned down £18.xx and he had MS in his box, sound, then bump power cut, i immediately looked behind the bar at the staff to see if they had plugged it, they are all serving and not even interested in what we are doing, this is in a spoons with 5 other machines that all stayed switched on, as soon as mega streak was revealed as the box it automatically turned itself off, then it said initialising and started itself back up :?

He carried on playing and got another situation were he had a blue box and MS left, again he turned the offer down and again he had MS and again it turned itself off, at this point he got the manager over who said he will ring them, but he has got no chance of getting any money because there is no bank and how do you prove you got MS before it switched off???? i've never known a machine to do this in my life, weird!!!
Cobwebs 👆
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

That's a stange one, however on 'Lucky Devil' (I believe, Thunderbirds clone by Mazooma?) When you got 'Devil Streak' the machine would turn off every time.

Post by 999329753 »

Had a BTQ a few monthsback that kept resetting when BTQ feature collected. had to play on for 35s which cost a fair bit i seem to remember.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I cannot think of a single logical explanation, did it not want to pay so just turned itself off??? i get the feeling this is a very very unusual situation, and i would find it hard to believe if i had'nt seen it with my own eyes.
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

seen it on a big reds
Unbelievable Jeff