Games media-Gold rush

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
baz1

Games media-Gold rush

Post by baz1 »

Had gold rush in my local for about a week now, had a fair few shots at it and so far done ok without anything specatular then last night i get on the board from £4 and the gold rush logo went red, great i thought IM.....how wrong i was......4 spins later GAME OVER......Is this something it always does or is there some fake reddening going on?

Any info appreciated.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi, there's quite a few posts regarding this machine. Do a search for it, or Money Spider / Warped, as they're essentially the same machine.

IM on this machine is when the Gold Rush logo at the top of the cash trail flickers whilst playing. The redness of any of the features does not mean IM.

;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

It just means the feature is super..... if you get it obviously.

Your next post, and its replies (just to bury this topic)

"ZOMG I GOT 3 RED BOXES ON THE LINE FOR SUPER FEATURE AND IT WENT RED RED RED AND I THOUGHT GET IN THERE JACKERS GUARANTEED BUT I DIED GOING HIGHER THAN A 3 FOR SKILLSSTOP WTF GAMESMEDIA I WANT MY MONEY BACK."

Matt Vinyl, after refreshing the page to "view his message" will say
"Heh-heh ;) "

Extreme Eddie will then say:
"Your wrong its not an IM just a "red" mode which turns all the features red, some say its a good sign but I've had it cost £210 for £140 with £45 in afterplay that cost £122 so I'm yet to be convinced"

MattB Will then Add:
"An IM on this is when spinning a 2/11 first spin to ? and suriving it, tho it wont let you have all high-low gambles to don't take the piss! :D 8) " (probably with more smileys)

PMK explains pots and manipulation as follows:
"What indicates the the machine is willing to payout a super-top-feature, a pot which occurs around every £2000 in credits, however this must be triggered by JP-ready board in the first place. This can be manipulated from a £15 board when armed with a advance on the 1 super shot exit/entrance sqaure to get your desired feature/big money."
"
pickareel makes a sarcastic comment like
"haha gutted you denied jp mega-repeater you cluey"

I'll then add some form of humorous forum macro:

Which will prompt a reply from gambogaz
<insert previous playing experience with the machine in question that nobody gets anything out of>

Then JeffVickers will not doubt mention toolers as per
"THese things have been getting tooled so expect manus to be putting percentages up and rats vultures etc tool. notey rip toolers I'm a tooler. No really wetherspoons I got kicked out disgrace tool notes cat b3s rip manip rechips dond 4 reelers Ive got 8 left toolers strimming cokes super glue alarm"
<vulture image>

Then nobody has anythign constructive to say and the thread dies.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh-heh!!! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

My word, there is some comedy in dunhamzz after all :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
baz1

Post by baz1 »

cheers guys.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

It isn't comedy, he just doesn't do anything at work...
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

You'll see....
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

good stuff,if u actually miss the IM on this than u r AS THICK AS PIG SHIT!!!!!!!!!
i got more routes than loreal
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

that should kill the post off a treat
i got more routes than loreal
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Dunhamzzz wrote:It just means the feature is super..... if you get it obviously.

Your next post, and its replies (just to bury this topic)

"ZOMG I GOT 3 RED BOXES ON THE LINE FOR SUPER FEATURE AND IT WENT RED RED RED AND I THOUGHT GET IN THERE JACKERS GUARANTEED BUT I DIED GOING HIGHER THAN A 3 FOR SKILLSSTOP WTF GAMESMEDIA I WANT MY MONEY BACK."

Matt Vinyl, after refreshing the page to "view his message" will say
"Heh-heh ]Extreme Eddie[/b] will then say:
"Your wrong its not an IM just a "red" mode which turns all the features red, some say its a good sign but I've had it cost £210 for £140 with £45 in afterplay that cost £122 so I'm yet to be convinced"

MattB Will then Add:
"An IM on this is when spinning a 2/11 first spin to ? and suriving it, tho it wont let you have all high-low gambles to don't take the piss! :D 8) " (probably with more smileys)

PMK explains pots and manipulation as follows:
"What indicates the the machine is willing to payout a super-top-feature, a pot which occurs around every £2000 in credits, however this must be triggered by JP-ready board in the first place. This can be manipulated from a £15 board when armed with a advance on the 1 super shot exit/entrance sqaure to get your desired feature/big money."
"
pickareel makes a sarcastic comment like
"haha gutted you denied jp mega-repeater you cluey"

I'll then add some form of humorous forum macro:

Which will prompt a reply from gambogaz
<insert previous playing experience with the machine in question that nobody gets anything out of>

Then JeffVickers will not doubt mention toolers as per
"THese things have been getting tooled so expect manus to be putting percentages up and rats vultures etc tool. notey rip toolers I'm a tooler. No really wetherspoons I got kicked out disgrace tool notes cat b3s rip manip rechips dond 4 reelers Ive got 8 left toolers strimming cokes super glue alarm"
<vulture image>

Don't I get to abuse anyone? :-)
PMK

Post by PMK »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
Then 3 months later dunhamzzzzzzz sells any scraps on ebay!!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Touché !
PMK

Post by PMK »

Touche indeed!!!!

I hear me and the lump from naaarrwich are to be visiting shortly for a punt and a curry????????
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Oh yes, come and witness the amazing selection of Golden Games I have, and legendary 94% invincible!