Was It A Dream???

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
PMK

Was It A Dream???

Post by PMK »

This may not be correct but I think I ended up over £400 in to a Monopoly Hot Property wotsit thingy last night?

When the silly amount of alcohol I consumed has slowly exited my body and my vast headache gone I will confirm.

Cripes I think it is true!! My wallet is £390 lighter than when I left home last night!!
SteamyWee

Post by SteamyWee »

Good god! I hope for your sake it was a dream. :shock:

Yes... Maybe it was a dream *Sniggers* What pub was this dream in ? :roll:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oooooops! :o ops:

I can see how a lot could happen, but £400!? That's mental.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

if i lost 4 ton in a machine i wouldnt play them again full stop.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Alas it wasn't a dream. But it wasn't quite as bad as I thought!

Apparently I was going halves with another player. He bailed out @ £230 for £40 back. I carried on and put another £160 in for £60 back. We were £30 up when we played it.

So all in all in I was £200 down on it, but over all I/we put £390 through it for £60 back.

Things are coming back to me now. First board cost something silly like £25, obviously should have bailed out then but didn't.

Must have had about 10 consecutive boards once we were over £200 in. Like this.

Spin 5, hotel, spin 7 hotel spin 2 game over. Where does all this lost %age get to? Had the odd pot and two 'forced' gatw's but no run. Rest assured it WONT happen again!

One nasty bad beat this one. But hey found another Rovers and a seemingly sweet bunny!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

That is just scarey that machines are programmed to be able to take that sort of cash. I've only had a few goes of this upto now & I know exactly what you mean with the 5,7,2 board. I Hated CYBTB for this board but this is even worse. I've probably had about 8 boards and defo 5 of them have been that scenario.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

I think your mate did the right thing by bailing out when he did... :D

I too have fuzzy memories of 5-10 "hot shot" boards on the bounce when £200+ in....or maybe that was the numerous pints taking their toll*

*Tip : DO NOT DRINK WEATHERSPOONS COORS LITE!! I can't work out wether is was the 7th or 8th pint of the stuff but one of them must have been off as my head's pounding this morning! :?
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

lol

what a mug
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

lol

what a mug
My thoughts.

Were you lads get £200+ that you can afford to lose in a FRUITY i do not know. Are you still living with mum and dad? Are you chinese? even then Jesus its sick.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

"what a mug"?

So, after putting £60+ in a machine to see nothing you'd walk would you?

You wouldn't try and get some value back? Wouldn't try and leave it with a decent superboard?

As for where you get £200 from...it's £200, that's it, I'm not staking £20k or something! Seriously, if £200 is a huge amount of money to you maybe you shouldn't be playing at all!
PMK

Post by PMK »

Stevie S wrote:
lol

what a mug
My thoughts.

Were you lads get £200+ that you can afford to lose in a FRUITY i do not know. Are you still living with mum and dad? Are you chinese? even then Jesus its sick.
Living with mummy and daddy.

Erm no actually. House, Car, Normal Bills, full time player. Thats why I can afford to lose £200. If I couldn't then I wouldn't be playing would I?

A bit of random swede puts hairs on your chest!

Obviously its not something that happens all the time. Sorry for mentioning it.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I dont play that much mate £30 is the limit. Just booked holiday to go in two weeks :D . Tenerife were its 22+degrees 8) flights, hotel, transfers, insurance, inflight meal etc etc all for £198. I may cancel it stay here put it in monopoly lose it then walk home in the rain. :|
PMK

Post by PMK »

Yes thats right I've never had a holiday have I?

It was just a posting about a pasting mate.

As your limit is £30 then I guess you'll never have one will you. Each to their own.

Your budget is obviously small, mine is not. Thats why a cheap holiday to tenerife makes you smile.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Well, if that's what you like doing then fine. Like PMK said, if you play for a living then £200 isn't the end of the world (just have to put in a couple more hours).

I can afford it because, until recently when I got made redundant, I held down a professional job for a reputable bank. I also make a few quid playing machines.

Trust me I would never end up in the position of "walking home in the rain" because I'd done my nuts, anyone who does that needs help!
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Ha Ha - I can't comment, I'm going to Bognor!! 8)