Prize Fighter (Vivid)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
TG

Prize Fighter (Vivid)

Post by TG »

Horrible, horrible machine.

All the features (bar one of the middle one's) are crap. Split Decision, about 4th from top offers £4 all the time and to be honest, that is pretty poor.

Everyone seems to hate in the local and no-one has had any good experiences on it. Forcing it just isn't profitable. Anyone got any advice on this one?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's a clone of hi-lo karate, so you could do a search on that for info :D

One of those that does horrible flat £25s and a big run of £75 odd, with no middle ground. Best to know what's gone in these, forcing can be ok if they are full.

Red Hi-lo karate has given £75 before, gives you features and can repeat on after the £24/£25 has been reached.

None of the features are much cop, if it's offering the high ones or £6+ you may as well force for the Prize fighter feature.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
TG

Post by TG »

A couple of weeks back it took £60 for a flat £25. I knew the Hi-Lo Karate had a big streak in it and was presuming that is what i would have got but gave a flat £25 and died. It was backing from £1 and was getting pretty damn annoyed by the end of it. Went IM and took the top feature for £25. Wasn't best pleased. As soon as you starting getting 2 of 3 streak's lit up in each, your gunna die next spin!!

* The £25 was got from IM - looks the way as thats what happened to some people on the Hi-Lo Karate thread *

Lucky recouped some losses on Abra.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's usually better if you get it from a non IM board i think. The flashing boards seem to be levellers on here (so i find anyways)

Matt
TG

Post by TG »

Yeah but when it goes IM you can't do anything about it.

:lol:

The first time i played this i was just collecting small wins and was getting feature entries every £2 or so and must have been £25 up in half an hour. Thats about the only time i've made a decent profit.

Think i'm gunna stick to Abra, make a much better profit from that ...
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

How shite is this m/c? Was showing signs from the off, ended up forcing it, took about £40 to go IM so went for the main feature 'Prize Fighter' which went for.. £24, yes £24.. Shocking.

Next board was dead, managed to claw back about £15 ended up about £10 down.. AWFUL.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Hi lo karate gave me £24 once that is the only time i played it i had put £30 in
Some guy before me had put around £50 in and got nothing
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Really is a dire machine, allthough i love the sound..

The new clone, jeckal and hyde is worse.

Frist time i'd played it, first pund, 6 on the number trail with 3 bonuses above the winline, and 3 nudges.

Nice start i thought, but no, 2 random stops and a boost to 11, what a joke.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

agreed..DIRE
even well full and supposidly buzzing it will block that top like its life depends on it..

and as mr red said..£24 tops...thats a fucking joke...

yes they CAN do £100 runs but i wouldnt even risk forcing a full one anymore..not unless youve seen someone else get blocked at the top id say no less than 5 times...

really shit machine...only top two features are aworth taking..cash repeats MAYBE for a quick steal..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah, there's a Jekyll & Hyder here now. I won't touch it, its got to be one of the worst machines in recent times.....no-one seems to be able to make on it. A new generation of bellfruit?! :D

Matt
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Me and my cousin whopped about £90 in this fucker (was backing within first fiver).

Eventually we got red Prize Fighter which went for £23.

Terrible, terrible machine and i have never played a vivid since!!

Post by Guest »

Jeckyl and hyde replaced a rocket money of mine :o ops: gutted.

Ive never forced it, even from being offered super streak first board and te good old 'red sword thing', red features are shit anyway! Took the excellent super streak for an expected sum of around £12 :roll: