Project B3 chip and spin emptier

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

Info (most of it anyway) for this is over on Jackpotforums if anyone has any unchipped ones left.

Post by Guest »

erm just found 1 of these in local amusements...just wondered if anyone kud lend me a helping hand here...dont wanna sound like a beggar or owt i just aint in the know....will compensate...wud be damn grateful and indebted....peace
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

There all going to be chipped by now mate, seriously they where all chipped or turned off by not last tuesday the one before.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Were these remotely chipped?
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

so someone actually found one?
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)

Post by Guest »

well ok...i found 2 now...brand new...as i dont know if they are chipped or not i will pm location to anyone in west yorkshire or willing to travel....btw...how do u identify a chipped one...
bowie

Post by bowie »

The empty doesn't work.

Post by Guest »

geeeees...fukk it...probably chipped anyhows
beduffrich

how

Post by beduffrich »

Guys I'm new to this lot, how do I find out the emptiers? I don't have a specific machine at the mo but if I go in a pub how do i find what to do for that specific machine?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Plough a few hundred quid through it and find out whats worth taking and whats crap. Find out if theres any skill features on it, and force out the jackpot to see if it streaks much.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
theoak

Re: how

Post by theoak »

beduffrich wrote:Guys I'm new to this lot, how do I find out the emptiers? I don't have a specific machine at the mo but if I go in a pub how do i find what to do for that specific machine?
on any machine, you have to put £50 through without collecting ANYTHING, then milk £1 wins from all boards after that. Watch the LCD display carefully ;)

Thats all I can say on the matter. I cant say too much becuase I will probably be banned; wouldnt be suprised if this little trick gets edited too!
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Oak, Can't you keep anything under your hat?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)