BOBBY DAZZLER 35JP 30/50P PLAY

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

BOBBY DAZZLER 35JP 30/50P PLAY

Post by Guest »

just got this in a local amusements...haven't really played it....have searched topic but thought askin for fresh up-to-date brief players guide wud be most helpful from an experienced player/s...wud be damn grateful for anything u type....thanx in advance

D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I lost a sackload in one of these recently 'cos it kept going flat. They are truly dreadful most of the time, hope to blag a crossfire or prise in pot with steps.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jimmytree

Post by jimmytree »

i have one of these near me and it usually plays pretty poorly .I usually just take winspins on super for a quick win , which usually are quite good . Theres a huge block on from £20 to JP and the gameplay is so predictable, you can tell where and what its going to give on the board, and if it doesnt want to give you anything it will just keep moving you from shuffle to question mark back to shuffle. But i still like it for a quick win when im out

Post by Guest »

took me for 90 odd quid then spun in the red lines and gave me sum win streak shit that gave me 35quid then went dead....what a piece of shit this is....

Post by Guest »

fukkin rat bastad game this is....keyed 10bar off so thought wud av a bash...within 20pd i got a skill bonus on the trail....a skill on the nudge bonus...and hittin lvl4 and 15 pd on the cash pot....ready signs i thought....took another 80 fukkin quid for a super MS which gave me 38 fukkin quid then died....100 in 38 out....proper codswallop this....the duke wud go white with fright...
theoak

Post by theoak »

these must hold out for the big boy once in a while?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I never force these for the MS. I just got straight for either SH or Red Tutti Frutti and hope the next board goes IM which on corrie has been about 50/50
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

It block steps normally, but doesnt take into account your steps when its trying to kill you (ie lands you on a '?')

So it may be blocking you with your step for that extra nudge, but it completely forgets the step when it spins you 2 a question mark, so thats the time you can prise stuff in.

Post by Guest »

well i kid u not fellas....i plays this fukka yesterday....3quid in i get a 3rd time hold red lines crossfire 10winspins which gives me 11 squid...thought i play for another board...gets bobby dazzler off ? which takes me onto the board and evr shot on evr lvl was skill...super MS goes for 73pd leaves m/c iou for 10squid...so at last a bit of profit...wud u recommend playin 30p or 50p play...??

thx in advance
paulcolin

Post by paulcolin »

I'm assuming the Coronation Street machine is exactly the same as Bobby Dazzler yeah?

Anyway, I recommend playing 50p stake. Not sure why, just seems to play a bit better.

I tried to force a MS earlier, and it got me nowhere. Suddenly realised I was about £80 down and decided to take a few small wins. Within 5 minutes or so, I'd got back £50 so I left it.

Piece of crap. Only ever had one MS on this machine and it went for a flat £35 then died. Rubbish really.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Haven't seen a pro on one yet, 1-0 to Mazooma
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

These were quite profitable machines until they were chipped.
bowie

Post by bowie »

In related news, somebody is in the process of making a Corrie clone emulator, looking forward to that one.

Post by Guest »

quick question....red bars...does it ever go true skill or do u ever get anything apart from fruit repeater and cross fire...also other day i got red bars, crossfire, and to my amazement it landed on the megastreak column..i thought YES.....only for the dirty bastad to jump onto one below...does it always jump on the ms as it dont seem to on the rest

any info greatly appreciated
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

When the machine starts with Steps, get super board use shots straight away for SH. Hi lo on nudges (on decent numbers) and bring in Jp in view. Then use your steps onto nudges to bring in last Jp. This is a quick method of getting Jp but will leave the m/c stone.

These are rather shit but still worth a stab.