Any info on this?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pt

Any info on this?

Post by pt »

Hi guys

Went to my local arcade only to find this new machine (see pic)

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5334/dsc000714os.jpg

Looks like a S16 but it's on £5 jackpot not sure how much a go it is

Any one seen it before if so is it any good?

many thanks :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Never seen that one. But I spy an LOTR to the left of it!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

lol, exactly what i was going to say! :D

Not seen one of those first LOTR Snake Rattle n Roll clones for ages. Blocked for fun, though i managed to streak a £5 version for £50 a couple of years back.

Never seen that other machine pt, ain't got a clue what it is!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

...and what looks like a BFM Cops N Robbers to the right.
pt

Post by pt »

Never won anything big on that cops n robbers must be at lest £40 down on it :(

The new machine should be on tonight so will see what it's like will let you know how I get on..
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

How can it be a Sec 16 if it is on £5 jp? Also it is called Punch n Judy and what does that 20 in a circle mean under the name? What do the buttons say?
pt

Post by pt »

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 wrote:How can it be a Sec 16 if it is on £5 jp? Also it is called Punch n Judy and what does that 20 in a circle mean under the name? What do the buttons say?
It says 20 games in one in the circle. the buttons say 1 game 2 games and 20 games auto spin and a collect button not sure who it's made by
just about to go out and see what it's like 8)
rocket

Post by rocket »

come on then....give us all the details!!!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Although there have been new machines out like Pink Panther Break the Bank and Multi Golden Game. They operate 20 games on one screen, for those on here who have Coinslot, MGG is on the front page. I do not have a scanner so can't scan the pic.
pt

Post by pt »

Had a little play on it never god a bigger win than 20p :|

The idea is it's a machine with 20 fruit machines in one at 5p per line you can play 1 5 or 20 lines at a time does this mean if you if you get all jp on every winline it will times it by 20?

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8279/dsc000918mo.jpg

pt rating 3.5 out of 10 no features really lets it down
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

EXACTLY the same as Multi Golden Game and Pink Panther Break the Bank. Except MGG and PPBtB is 10p per line £25 jp.

This looks as it is made by Nova Productions.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Actually PT it does say features on the bottom of the prizes box. Yes i think it should pay JP each time a JP is awarded on each line. So £100 jackpot, which if im not mistaken is illegal, this should be in over 18 area.

Although completly contridictory to myself, they probably say, upto £5 can be awarded in any one game. They probably class each line as a separate game.
pt

Post by pt »

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 wrote:Actually PT it does say features on the bottom of the prizes box. Yes i think it should pay JP each time a JP is awarded on each line. So £100 jackpot, which if im not mistaken is illegal, this should be in over 18 area.

Although completly contridictory to myself, they probably say, upto £5 can be awarded in any one game. They probably class each line as a separate game.
Your right it does have a feature on it, you have to get 3 heads on a winline then you have about 10 balls jumping about on the screen with money on them apart from the lose ball their is a pot at the bottom of the screen where the balls fall what ever goes in the pot before the lose ball goes in is the amount that you win. I had £4.80 and £4.20 from the feature most you can win from a feature game is £5 a time most i have won from the reels is £3.20 that was playing all 20 lines I must say this is the best machine I have ever played! will be playing this every time I go to the arcade so much more fun than other machines

I have made a video of the feature on my phone anyone know how i can upload it?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Go to putfile.com and register there. They let you upload your videos for free :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pt

Post by pt »

Ta matt, here we go... Click here to watch 0890364