Pacman £500

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Matt Vinyl

Pacman £500

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I have £2 in this each time I'm down the bowling alley with a chum. £2 each on £1 a spin. Not exactly hi-rollers, I know, but I never want to get roped in to one of these. We've had the £5 pacmans twice now, and both times it's gone for around £40.

I realise it's a piece of rubbish really, but has anyone ever had anything decent out of one? I can't even name who it's made by as I really don't pay any more attention to it than £1 in, press the button, walk away... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Re: Pacman £500

Post by Guest »

Pacman aint the best really, i think your best to stick to the lower stakes on these. I hear the original program was "perhaps" emptiable because it was much more generous with the feature, as in it would happily give the £25 on 10p spin.

The crazy frog in my opinion is much better, keep in mind there could be 'value' in these simply because the value you get on the feature REALLY does depend on which button you pick (on low stakes at least). Simply because say on pacman there will be 5 symbols, maybe one will be a red 7, 1 a cherry, one a single bar, one a lemon and one a wild etc. Its debatable whether or not the wild will give what the features gonna give or not, but i cant say ive ever tried because obv if you see a jackpot symbol trip bar or red 7 on pacman, then youl go straight for it.

Certainly what you choose will change what your gonna get based on the lower stakes, because choosing a cherry you are guarenteed either 50p. £1 or £2 for that win, however choosing a 7 will give 5, 10 or 25 for that symbol.

Just be careful, im pretty keen on the 50p stake now because i have had a full screen of trip bars once (which was VERY nice :wink :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Popped £3 in this last night on £1 a go and got £75! ;) It'll be gone when I next return though, due to the updated laws. Not that I'm complaining, as I said, a couple of quid is all I'll roll into these types of m/c.

The £75 was from 5x£15 wins (two rows of triple bars + wilds).

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

They have two Pacman machines at South Mimms services, the one thats been there a while has a stakes ranging from 10p to £10. £10 is quite good, if you've seen someone do a couple of hundred quid it's usually worth a cheeky tenner or two on a big stake, i've often had £50-£100 wins off 1 spin on £10 stake.
Bertster_ADS

Post by Bertster_ADS »

What, £10 a spin ?! And I thought that the new 50p a go machines were bad, lads !!! :shock: :|
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

With the revisions, of these , haunted house and that stupid chicken one, if you win £2 or more on the reels, you enter a "super gamble" where basically the m/c goes back to how it used to be, where you can go upto £10 a spin, but you can only gamble your last win, and if you go below £2, you return to normal £1 a spin max.

Fair play to them for getting around that law tbh.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I've seen that on that shitty chicken one (no idea of its name) 88% noamrl payout :shock: up to a whopping (yes thats a joke) 90% on the 'super gamble. Also with only one 'feature game' which is nearly always crap, is this possible the worse of the s16s?

Actually, I'm guessing that Pacman/the Haunted House one are EXACTLY the same?

Post by Guest »

Fowl play? Had £200 once on this from a 20p spin, 4 eggs with 20p bet on just the middle line.

Another one woulda been £1000 i think.
theoak

Post by theoak »

? how can a 500 machine give you 1000?