Grand Golden Game 2007 aka Big Top Little Top

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Rob Pots

Grand Golden Game 2007 aka Big Top Little Top

Post by Rob Pots »

Anyone played this yet?

30p/50p option £35 Jackpot

50p option you have the main TOP and when that finishes you have a mini TOP above the normal reels (double decker cloneish)

Good thing is the flash hold series once started is always a minimum of a £10 (£5 on TOP and £5 on mini TOP) but what i wasnt impressed with is once you've got the £35 on the main TOP and finishes you dont then go onto the mini TOP.

To TOP it all off i wasnt too on TOP on my profits, but what a TOP day!
spa

Post by spa »

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_qu ... n+game+50p

Found a couple of videos of one on youtube.
spa

Post by spa »

Me and a mate played one of these the other week. £10 in and £10 in the bank, not full, offers the feature. We take it, top reels give £10 then died and the 2nd reel gave £74.
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

Before anyone says it........no im not either of them!!!!!!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

wow be a while before i see them my way tho i think. Do they play simular to the originals? in the vid they appear too.
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

I'd say from two efforts they play a bit differently. Obviously the let em spin streak is still there but the addition of an extra pot available (mini top) could prove bigger potential.

What i plan to do next time is buzz it up on 30p then swap to 50p and try the old method.

Unless sum1 has done it already...would be happy to hear results.
spa

Post by spa »

Personally i'm sticking to 30p just for the fact it finishes on the top reels only. 50p buys you the second reel and if that's not there after your £35 then it ain't worth it IMO.

We had one offer the 1st LES and took about 8 setups to get the next. I know 30pers can do this but when you're slotting on 50p a spin it get's expensive. You don't get a £15/£15 either. You'll get a £5/£10.
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

DOES THE JACKPOT TRICK STILL WORK?
spa

Post by spa »

Lol, i'm not sure if i'd risk it. Should think so though, it plays exactly the same.

Haven't had it offered to me yet. I'll probably have a shot to see if it does :)

Had another quick go tonight, £6 in and it whislted, these ones auto it in and it gave £35 which was nice. Didn't offer a £5er in nudges after £5 back in.

Post by Guest »

The jackpot trick as in knock back a pot and get 2?

Ive never really been too clear on that so havnt tried it, not entirely sure whats required?
JG

Post by JG »

Looks like 30p play wins the day on this one.
spa

Post by spa »

These are weird. Had another 50p crack on one, had a £16 feature, still holding. On £35 they are too jackpot on the winline shy. Only twice have I had it. Usually every other machine on the £25ers.....
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

u can sort of get it rolling jackpots by tricking it most had is 7 where are these gand golden bad boys creeping up
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

Trail Boost wrote:u can sort of get it rolling jackpots by tricking it most had is 7 where are these gand golden bad boys creeping up

jackpot trick ? wht do you mean ? ive been playing these since the P1 empty back in 2002 . what are you reffering to ?
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

seriously anyone else know the JP trick or not i wouldnt really say its big trick or anything coz u cant do it all the time and sometimes it palms you off by rolling JP in