Powerball

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tsunami

Powerball

Post by tsunami »

on powerball when you are on the super feature, does the flashing name means its going to give jackpot or does it always flash
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Why did'nt you find out?
Nixxy

Re: Powerball

Post by Nixxy »

tsunami wrote:on powerball when you are on the super feature, does the flashing name means its going to give jackpot or does it always flash
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it flashes every board entry - and the IM is only indicated by constant flashing and 'Go All The Way' on the alpha as you might expect from a Bellfruit.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mjd

Post by mjd »

One day I will get an IM on a bellfruit, then it will land on a mystery and ill be expecting a 'Move On', and it will go 'Game Over'
The first time a machine will be scarred by my fist.
boom
no name

Post by no name »

Remember, on an Bellfruit IM board do NOT hi-lo on squares (except if on 1 or 12 of course) if it's a board style game you can still lose, I found this out when emulating LOTR Return of the King, went lower than a 9 on a Go all the way and lost.

Powerball IM is quite obvious, I've had it on feature entry before. 'Go all the way' will appear on the alpha and everything will turn red. Going round the board it'll mainly land on just cash squares and take massive jumps up the stack until you reach the Jackpot (something like £1 > £5 > £10 > £25).
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
tsunami

Post by tsunami »

jeffvickers wrote:Why did'nt you find out?
i was watching someone else play it and they collected £6
theoak

Post by theoak »

I've goner high low on tons of BF GOTW, never lost.
herogamble

powerball

Post by herogamble »

someone told me the balls magnetic on powerball? im sure its plastic thou.