king ker ching

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
random stop

king ker ching

Post by random stop »

in a new style cabinet ( cant stand the new buttons) anyone had any luck with these , is it better to play the King Ker Ching ( red ) game as it obviously starts the feature board off on a better note , or are you best playing the normal game (blue), whats your opinion fella's

Post by Guest »

Hey,
Well from what ive seen the red start on the machine is better with the features and upper knockout board but it can cost a few quid to get on using the red which sometimes makes you feel like you are just better throwing your money in the bin. The blue is ok but obviously you need to fluke a few to get on to the feature bit. The way i see it play the blue if ur floats not big enough and play the red if you are going for all with your better float. True to say the new curved buttons and cabinet design is a shocker but looks pretty cool. From my view its a complete mock of your older Bling king machines, etc but the players chance of success is vivid. Not a bad machine but be careful because it really can eat the cash.

letemspin "Win more, Lose less"
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Not played it yet but maybe play the blue too gauge how it's playing then if it's showing good signs play red?

Never even seen it so don't shoot me down :D
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Played it the other night, pants in my opinion, plus seems to be very expensive to get the feature.
random stop

Post by random stop »

the blue seems to play just like the normal 3 hi-lo stuff out at the mo. but only a bit more expensive , and the red can be very expensive for a board , but obviously you get a much better start if its a red board.

still very unsure on this m/c after playing it again today.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Played this for the first time yesterday. Played the red game and after recycling about £10 I got offered a £10 mystery win off the reel bonus so forced for the top feature. Cost about £30, and paid about £30.

Reminded me why I don't usually bother with forcing, what a waste of time! :roll:
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

as far as i know this mc has an IM anybody know what it is?
mjd

Post by mjd »

King game seems to be £6 / £15 a board on this
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yep just had this EXACT experience MJD, playing in the local bookies and was being an absolute twat..got £25 with about a tenner then blocked the secong top at super good times no less than 4 times.is SGT worth taking in this situation..experiences/values?

did get about £75 in the end through an IM and reel crazy....

can be very simple and give you £75 withing about 8 boards and your laughing or play like this and end up costing you nearly as much to get it as what you are returned..

i find that triple chance can bevery good for afters..£6-8
mjd

Post by mjd »

last time i played I ploughed around 40/50 quid through on King game and got £25 (last shot - couldn't be arsed losing on the board again!!) good afterboard though, took 5 Super Strikes (£1 £2 £3 £4 £12)

that £50 or so quid I had about 7 boards max!
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

how do u know whn the Im comes cos i hear it can be hard to spot
fmlad2002

king ker ching

Post by fmlad2002 »

IM on this is similar to the older clones (Horn of Plenty) ...look for the no-delay gambles... classic 1-2-3 10-11-12 etc...

Dont go silly on it as you can get killed!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

if thats the case numnuts then it isn't an IM!
Unbelievable Jeff