How Word Spreads..

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
theoak

How Word Spreads..

Post by theoak »

..Was down in the weatherspoons, Leicester Sq. on Saturday, three out of the four machines in there are extremes, all being played, allllll using set ups etc. Every fucker and his dog know the tricks these days, I didn't realise the full extent of it until that night!

Lol, they were probably all going round in circles not knowing the other groups were all doing exactly the same!

How long til extreme chip these things out!? surely it is affecting the percentages a little?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, i was in there a couple of weeks ago. That most daunting in there has been there for ages now (like 9 months or so). They'll make money in the end, just not a great deal. They're so well known in that location that as a player you'd be better off not bothering.

It's being got round with the £35 pot ones, which don't set up.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
theoak

Post by theoak »

Ahh, do they still Rip?

And yeah, I didnt play anything in there
rollem

Post by rollem »

Thats surprising i thought they would of gone by now to be honest. They were all built in a factory so they all have to be somewhere unless they dropped them off a ship into the bottom of the sea!

That area is well sharked anyway. Steer well clear i say!

Very miss miss miss hit and miss.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I wouldnt choose that area to 'play' I was there purely for the drink, not the fruits. can't help but watch though.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

The machine goes back to Barcrest Group, gets the game taken out of the cabinet and a new game put in its place, so the cabinet is reused.

usually King Ker Ching, Yabba Dabba Darts, Jekyll and Hyde.

All companies re-use their cabinets.

Look how tatty the Pink Panther cabinet rims look, yet the artwork and glass is brandnew.
theoak

Post by theoak »

Hmmm, was gonna say whenever I see a new fruit, the cabinet is always brand new too! although I think youre right, I have seen some shabby pink panthers.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

jeffvickers wrote:The machine goes back to Barcrest Group, gets the game taken out of the cabinet and a new game put in its place, so the cabinet is reused.

usually King Ker Ching, Yabba Dabba Darts, Jekyll and Hyde.

All companies re-use their cabinets.

Look how tatty the Pink Panther cabinet rims look, yet the artwork and glass is brandnew.
They're not getting rid of extremes they're just rechipping them. In the long run its much cheaper? And why get rid of a product?
This reuse rumour is all from that raiders you saw isn't ? That was probably just a mistake by some minimum wager in the factory.

Jeff Vickers fueling suspicion.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Mattb wrote:Yep, i was in there a couple of weeks ago. That most daunting in there has been there for ages now (like 9 months or so). They'll make money in the end, just not a great deal. They're so well known in that location that as a player you'd be better off not bothering.

It's being got round with the £35 pot ones, which don't set up.

Matt

Birchanger Green £35 Happy Campers Sets
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

I was in that Wetherspoons at Leicester Sq on Saturday afternoon. Had a quick punt, but all pretty much dead.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

They set-up for the 4, but i suppose someone like u, thats all u know!
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

LMAO