Okay, so Dunham 2, Club 2 !

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

What came first? Maygays "Bank Raid" or Extremes "Noterunner".
The machines are almost identical.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I 'think' it was Bankraid - that was a belter!

One night, me and a chum were 'pounds in' and had put about an ayrton through each. The cashpot was going up to £20ish and stacks were going up to one before the top.

Then, my mates missus called him and I continued (with our joint money, of course!) and he was watching. Got a board, landed on the gold bar and it gave three straight off.

Got the first total to £25 - mate was thumbs up.
Hit the next £25 - mate was 'arm cheering'.
Hit the next £25 - mate told his missus to 'hang on a mo!'
Hit the last £25 - mate hung up on his missus and we roared around the bar!!!

Left shortly after that as the barman was (jokingly I hoped!) threatening to 'rape us' if we went anywhere near the gents!

First time I'd ever had a one-er from a machine! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I 'think' it was Bankraid - that was a belter!

Agreed! I've still got a few on the go..
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've put £3 in a bank raid and it gave me 3 gold bars and went £100 :shock: could not believe my eyes, seen the ton on a note runner, bean streak and a massive £175 on a twenty five [not a note changer] first top went £100, next board £75 top, fuck knows how it done this, maybe the £100 top is free cause whenever i've tried a board after a ton it never seems stone cold dead. or maybe it had never been forced.

This happened in a pub in lincoln soon as the manager saw the IOU he paid out the till as well :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Got £125 top from a beanstreak for about £10 in.
Prettys ure it was in one go? First three moves to get the beans ( or whatever they were) for the top feature!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I 'think' it was Bankraid - that was a belter!
I will never tire of talking about this machine, and I know we've hijacked many threads to talk about it in the past - but yeah it's a belter alright!

It only seems to give the £100 top feature when it's awarded the 3 gold bars in one go.

For the benefit of anyone who's never played it - it was good because it'd give you LOADS of bonuses on the trail, it'd put you into the feature very regularly, it had no safe cash to annoy you, it gave Let 'em Spin very often, it gave you extra lives, skill stops, it was obviously progressive and of course - it was very capable of paying the full ton.

Easily the best Maygay ever made (except any with emptiers, of course!)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

played loads of bankraids and never had the ton :(

it always gave the top by giving 3 gold bars in 1 go - when the machine was ready for top, it was near garenteed to do this! as were other old ones - although beanstreak didnt do this always and newer ones...

good thing was - average cost £40 for a £50/75 return - cant argue with that

OH and NO WAY best maygay - that was italian job 2... unless your classing that as an empty :P
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:OH and NO WAY best maygay - that was italian job 2... unless your classing that as an empty :P
Of the Maygays which needed to be played honestly - with no rips, tricks or emptiers - this one was the best :)

Oh and yeah of course it gave tops awarding the three gold bars in one go which didn't go for the ton, but it never ever gave the ton after accumulating the gold bars one at a time.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

but my point was - if the boards ready to give the top - it gives them all at once...

so getting 3 separately is pretty unlikely!!!! Infact I've only ever had that once, and it was probably a blag one!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:but my point was - if the boards ready to give the top - it gives them all at once...

so getting 3 separately is pretty unlikely!!!! Infact I've only ever had that once, and it was probably a blag one!
I guess it just depends on what you've experienced - I'd say that over half of my tops on Bank Raid were forced on me by climbing out the feature stack whilst trying to get gold bars.

Those tops are usually £25 or £50.

It's the glorious ones that stick in the mind and how you got there... :)
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

yeh , whats that machine called with the cows and you need 3 beans for tops , that normally gives you all 3 in one go aswell mate
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

jackpot & the beanstreak?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

martalwombat wrote:jackpot & the beanstreak?

Yeah thats the one mate
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I always played these as a 'boredom buster',
they generally cost 35-45 for the 3beans, so
its like make a tenner or lose a tenner kind
of sinareo, but they put a nasty chip in em
that costs double that! The way 2 find out if
they were chipped was off a multi-add start
:wink: that never put anything on the cash trail
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

I give the £5JP ones a chase around here they normally go £5-15 of around £5-7.You ever played one with a Coin Mech error which appears untill 60p's worth of credits then goes ? does it on Golden Dragon aswell , wierd .