Metal Money Monsters

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Matt Vinyl

Metal Money Monsters

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Played this new one by Mazooma (I think!) today. It's certainly a different game to a lot of others. Usual NMTJ / PP etc reels, if you get a win, you get on the cash trail (as you'd expect). You then have to hi-lo up the trail.
You have the option to spin a bonus selection thingy (a la reds) to improve your position, or, if you get a 'monster head' you can spin around the lapped feature board, whereby you get feature shots on the three tiered shot board (a la BKC / HOP). 3 red monsters is IM.

Was an interesting experience, played it on the 50p 'Mega Pay' game, and got IM after £6. :) Took 'Monster Streak' for a flat £25 :( Still, nice £19 profit, and left it with that.

I just can't remember the exact name, if someone knows it, let me know, and I'll change the thread title! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I believe its called Metal Money Monsters.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, MeNtal Money Monsters, that's the one! :)

Cheers!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, don't know how to change the topic title! :o ops:
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

LOL
One last pound
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

yeah thats it
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Ah, I think I've played this once. It was completely off it's face and game me top streak after a fiver with super streak as afters then went dead. I didn't really have much of a clue what was going on with it. Reminded me of a revised Spin when you're winning. Bit of a useless post really :lol:
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Managed to have a go on this the other day

Has anyone checked to see if SSS comes back? I was offered it but was playing on 30p play so hit the wrong button (50p play is the last button on this machine) and missed it the next time it was offered I hit Monster streak and then it gave it again straight after but in red I wasn't expecting it so missed but when it let me in to the feature I gambled money HI/Loing and using the super board and got Monster Streak red for £50 it cost me another £35 to get it again via IM and this time it went for £60.

Avoid getting the monster Streak on Normal as from what I have heard will just give a flat £25.

Also when you get a slow down or super bonus check the No Lose option as sometimes it will turn red which will give you 2 no loses. I think something else turns red as well possibly the Monster head which will give two of them but not sure about that one
Matty

Post by Matty »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Ah, don't know how to change the topic title! :o ops:

What a terrible mod :wink:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

I couldn't be bothered reading this thread in full, because you KNOW INSTANTLY that Metal Moneys Monsters is a triple Hi/Lo made by a bell fruit / mazooma type company!

Correct me if im wrong!
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, better stand corrected MJD! ;)

There's only one hi lo number, and that moves you up a cash trail, where there are variously seeded 'monster heads'. Lining up with a head opens up the 'lapper' board, whereby you spin the number reel and get feature shots / bonuses etc. You can get up to 6 'heads' (all 6 is IM) and for each head you get that many shots.

PS, if all heads light up on the cash trail, I'm 95% sure that it's also IM (anyone confirm? I've never lost when this comes in, so I'll bump that up to 99% sure! ;) ) It can offer all the heads from red bars (RHP) so keep an eye out!

Oh, and Matty...
What a terrible mod
:D :D :D

:)
mjd

Post by mjd »

heh, I thought the name gave the lot away, Machines getting more exciting again? that does sound like something different!
boom
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Matt thats how I got my IM all the heads light up on the cash trail and I just gambled them all in
theoak

Post by theoak »

Quite like this machine (only played it once ever); I too got invincible off about £8, red MMM went for 50. took a red lowest-tier feature for another 8 (cash run i think- but who cares). Like the novelty this machine supplies.

i DIDNT have all heads lit on cash trail when I got invincible and im pretty sure it added the last two heads in one go.
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

my mate had 100run out of it in arcade. he got all heads lits up on cash trail for IM only 25 then three more IM. Only 25 top four times. i played on 35jp, about 35in, got red monster streak went for 70quid. in durham services