Best machines to play?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pt

Best machines to play?

Post by pt »

I'm now 18 so i will be going to the pubs quite a bit,

So what machines should i avoid

Defo wont be playing bell fruits.... unless i see some one lose £100 in it, still i'd be dead lucky to make a fiver if they did.

Will be going to the pub tomorrow so i'll let you know what machines they got
mjd

Post by mjd »

Well, Happy 18th! :D

Good luck for the pub.
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Happy Birthday!

Right, well, here's my (personal) guide:

Situation 1: You've got £30-£40 in your back pocket.

Approach things like BFM's and put a maximum of £3 in to see if you can get a board and a possible £3-£5+rpt. Don't play things like Deal or No Deal / Take The Piece, try older ones with the 3xhi/lo's.

If you have any luck, move on to perhaps Barcrests such as Throw a Wobbler / Vamp It Up / Top Gear.

Other people on here may advise trying Extremes out for a few quid. This isn't a bad option if you are confident with what you're doing (and can be bothered!)

Situation 2: You've got £40-£60 in your back pocket.

Start off on the 'crests such as the ones given in situation 1. If you have a few decent wins, perhaps move onto Reds and try and get a few red features for a boost to your winnings. Any Red should suffice for this, but don't get wrapped in for the force!

Situation 3: You've got £60-£100 in your back pocket.

Pretty similar to situation 2 here, but maybe after leaving the 'crests if you are substantially up, try getting a top off of a Red and seeing if it'll go for the £75. Stay away from Stack Attacks / Legal Tenders at this point.

Situation 4: You've got £100+ in your back pocket.

Find a handful of Reds that are full and/or showing and whack for the top. Any Red should be OK here, although I'd advise against Sub Zero and Kings' Ransom.

Remember, this is only my guide, I'm sure others will vary based on their own experience. From situations 3 and 4 above, I've gone out with around £90-£120 in my pocket and come back with £250+ notes.

Just make sure you are wise to what you are doing and don't chase a 'bluffing' Red. If you can find a Snailblazer (difficult!) these are the easiest to read and I think I've had 90% of my 'tops' go from getting all the features red.

Best of luck!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Extremes

Extremes

Extremes

Extremes

Extremes

Extremes

And finish off with a good dosing of Extremes.
pt

Post by pt »

Cheers for all the tips!,

I did have a little go on a mazooma coronation St £25jp in the local bowling place

Put £3 in and got a board and I managed to fill "coronation st" up and it went red. Not knowing if it means jackpot or not I took about the 5th or 6th feature up and got £10 from it.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

If it went all the way red then i am pretty sure it means IM.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's not IM.

It just turns everything super. If you fill the name a second time it then turns it IM. If you get any cash with a repeat in red you get a trueskill repeat.

Play some extremes like Dunham says. If no-ones doing them in your area, you can make £30-£40 on each one (£2.40 happy to start). Anything offering £1.60+ starts will make you money too.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"