Grand Golden Game £5 Jackpot "Concept Games Software"

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
FruitPlayer

Grand Golden Game £5 Jackpot "Concept Games Software"

Post by FruitPlayer »

Played a few of these over the weekend and played each one for a fair amount of time and with a fair bit of cash, just experimenting etc. Had one whistle for the Golden Game, goes up for £2! Then whistles again after around £5 in for a £6.40 board, then just dead on its ass so left that one. Next Unit I had a Let Em Spin for a Golden Game so I thought I was in for a streak, wrong! Just gave me another odd amount, can't remember exactly, something like £5.60, then a few crappy 50p XXX wins and then dead on its ass again.

There were stickers on every machine saying something along the lines of "this machine has software from Concept Games with new feature play". So yeah, XXX were 50p (non rounding) wins and to be completely honest I never used to play Lo Techs but it seems AWPs are dying everywhere I go so I have started playing Party Games and original Golden Games etc. I know about ignoring whistles and going for a Let Em Spin but sometimes I just take the Golden Game if it's offered lol, I can't be assed to screw around but know I should go for a Let Em Spin.

My question is do these horrible Grand Golden Games have big streaks in them? £5 Jackpot only and would really appreciate everyone's replies, stories and winnings of streaks (if they do streak lol) I am honestly not asking for info I am just wondering if they can streak big, from how terrible they seem to play I think in the back of my head "these must suck for £100s and £100s on £5 and then go on a huge streak, unless this crappy Concept Games software is just designed for them to pay stupid odd top amounts?

Thank you all so much, I do honestly appreciate it, on a side note I hate the sounds on Grand Golden Game! Horrible lol.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Concept Games have produced some great alternative programs for Lo-techs over the years, but I'm not sure if this is one of them. To be honest, non rounding 50p wins and avoiding ridiculous streaks and equally ridiculous dead periods sounds like a good profile for a £5 Jpot. Although not one that will yield huge profits.
JG

Post by JG »

I agree with Stubble. My experience of these is very little. Stafford Greengate used to have a set. I don't recall ever winning more than £10 on the top reels. I had a few more locations that disappeared over the years. Not much you could do with them. They remind me of a later Concept 3 player effort with a wheel above each set of reels. I can't even think what it's called but the feature usually gives £4-£8 on the top. Apparently they can do £40 streaks.
JG
AMK

Post by AMK »

It's that one that's loud and plays farm music and shouts. Wow your in the money or some crap.
... Join The Party!