Juggling Jackpots

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jungleraver

Juggling Jackpots

Post by jungleraver »

This has to be equal to the worst machine ive ever played + it flicks back to 7 on the trail like 80% of the time. Anyone ever had any luck on this one? Im not touchin it again (R.i.p ~£40). :shock:
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

"Ah well me tell dem
Rude bwoy me a tell you now fi watch who you talk
diss jungle-ist line, we start fi get dark
rude bwoy me a tell you now fi watch who you talk
try diss di cat rhyme mi start fi get dark-ah"

BRRRRRAP!!!

Check this thread for details mate:

http://www.fruitchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3563
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

wouldnt force this m`c with someone else money play for £4+ and hope it gives the jj along the way, great streak just dont try and force it...
I love it when a plan comes together
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you are going to attempt the force, make sure you have at least £150 - £200 on you, just incase it starts to sting badly

ive seen it do back to back top features adding up to £140 then straight after doing a super skill for a flat £25 then drop in a bonus for spin the reels for the reds, getting £15 off a low streak, then do a few dudey little things like rolling the fiver in as it does for about another £30in after play leaving the machine empty. needless to say leisure link got suspicious and removed it, although it was through a legitamate force!

two things you do NEED to understand when forcing it,

3rd hold swaps work on this machine

the 3 "gamble chances" work differently,

if you are on the yellow one, you start on the yellow board
the red one you start on the red board
blue one, blue board

sometimes its worth changing tactics when you gamble, you dont want to start on the blue board, and if you are on the yellow sometimes its better than starting on the red

there is a post somewhere about the streaks/features etc

the machine will easily streak for £50 to 60, but the higher streaks are normally only when it costs £100+ to force, then it will normally be a "you nearly get your money back" streak
ob

Post by ob »

had very mixed results on these... red juggling jp's has been £75 every time but once ( £25 once ), but it has cost £150 before.

I try and only exchange if juggling jp's is already red, as you cannot turn it red once in the board, and the normal one isnt as good at all often being £25-40.

If it's happy ( although it chucks in dead boards always however happy it is! ), nearly every board will offer £5+, if the boards are just giving £2 or the boards are costing a fortune to get.. ie. losing to 7 over and over! I'd hazard a guess it's not worth it... although with this machine it's not to say the next board wouldnt give the £75... hard to explain!

If you get a good board which has possibilities of red jj it will have to offer good super shots straight away ie. 4/5 superstrikes mega streak... then you have a good chance... hi-lo on good numbers on shot squares, and if possible try and get the cashpot to £25 as this seems to unlock the machine so as it can offer red jjp's - this is true for getting the 5 balls ( unlocks the game ) which can be £15/30 often so they are not worth taking. Has a IM but very rare and VERY pissing off if JJp's isnt red! also if ? is survive always it's also IM but hi-lo's can lose so be careful...

Think that about covers it.... moral of the story... be VERY careful, this machine has danger written all over it :P
Rev

Post by Rev »

Played this again tonight, was full from the off. Land lord told me it'd been rinsing all weekend, ended up tossing 90 quid for a juggling jackpots (normal) for £45 then had abit of afters and walked away with 60 notes. Never looked like streaking it's nuts off, must agree with the above tbh, even when it's full it can still play like a complete toss pot.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

seen this take 155 for flat 25 ! hah !

only try this for one board + collect somit which puts me even/up
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Dunhamzzz wrote:seen this take 155 for flat 25 ! hah !

only try this for one board + collect somit which puts me even/up
if you only play it to get even, then why bother playing it at all?

how did the 25 come?

you have to take it in a specific way to get the streak,

and after 155, it should have been buzzing, you should have got at least 30 and usually more like 45...

the fact that you ONLY got 25 means you didnt collect the right things
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Spyder wrote:..3rd hold swaps work on this machine..
This comes in very handy when you've got the red boxes to take advantage of, I'd always try and get into the feature via these than a cash win. Also watch out for the 'Stop those Reels' bonus where the whole reel setup rotates semi-quickly, as the three red boxes and sometimes the £10 cash win can be there, and stopping it on any of the three winlines is good enough.
ob wrote:..I try and only exchange if juggling jp's is already red, as you cannot turn it red once in the board, and the normal one isnt as good at all often being £25-40..
Me too, which is why I'd kill the feature if the JJ isn't lit red. Even knocking back the IM if it isn't lit red ain't a bad idea, it seems to light it red on an IM board fairly soon after.
ob wrote:..If you get a good board which has possibilities of red jj it will have to offer good super shots straight away ie. 4/5 superstrikes mega streak... then you have a good chance... hi-lo on good numbers on shot squares..
Yup and more than likely the preceeding boards will have all given you loads of regular feature shots, some to the point that it knocks out all but one or two of them before killing you off. Also, like on the Powerlines m/c, the extra life starts to become very frequent, even re-awarding it once or twice during the same game.
ob wrote:.. and if possible try and get the cashpot to £25 as this seems to unlock the machine so as it can offer red jjp's - this is true for getting the 5 balls ( unlocks the game ) which can be £15/30 often so they are not worth taking..
The one good thing about the 5 balls is that it doesn't auto-collect it once they're all lit]..Has a IM but very rare and VERY pissing off if JJp's isnt red![/quote]

So knock it back - either by taking the quid in the central cashpot at the start of the feature, or by waiting for a low-win cash shot. It doesn't set the machine back much and the IM usually returns within a few quid. I wondered whether it was possible to get the 'bonus red' from the bonus square like you could on Powerlines (this made more of the shots at the top red) but the bonus doesn't work in the same way on this m/c.

All in all this is a great machine if you wander up at the right moment, but an absolute shitbag if you get stung. This is one I'd key everytime.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

played this a couple of times with mixed results you could wait for ever trying to force, just cant really suss any progression in the game play. just sucking money and basically im not willing to stick £150 through the thing, hoping it comes back..... i find if its ready it will go of its own accord...
I love it when a plan comes together
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Had a result on this today. As said above, it's really hard to work out when it's going to dump, but it's nice when it does.

After about £25-£27 in, got red JJ's for £50. Still had £3 in credit after the streak, and it dropped the red bars in quite quickly and played a good board - the cashpot reached £16.50 and it knocked out most of the crappy shots before killing me off. A few quid later, on a normal board with nothing lit red and an extra life, it played all the way through lighting the 5 balls before ridding me of the extra life. Decided not to risk it, and collected the 5 balls feature, which to my delight (and to the horror of the bloke sharking me on the m/c beside me) went all the way for £75.

So just shy of £40 in for £125 back, which I admit only goes a little way to repairing some of the damage done by the DNA over the road earlier in the week.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

sorry for the ignorance boys but whats the IM sign?
flashing logo?
played for the 1st time today and i thought that it was set below par the times it was killing me and reverting to 7 on the gamble..
but now i know
still dont think i will play it again for a very long time

cheers
ob

Post by ob »

flashes the juggling jps thing above the jp on the cash trail, another hidden IM is when the first move is a ? - then all ? will be survive, similar to on older globals like bat out of hell

still a poor machine tho all in all... too dodgy
mjd

Post by mjd »

Is this the machine with lots and lots of red features and that square jackpoteers / barmy army type center board?

I played it once and loved it!!
boom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

mjd wrote:Is this the machine with lots and lots of red features and that square jackpoteers / barmy army type center board?
Yep, and 3 circles above the board containing features, super features and cash amounts.

It's been keeping my pockets full in the last few weeks as no-one else locally seems to have the patience to see it through to a shot at the red JJs.