Electrocoin Digital Units

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
kidgloves

Electrocoin Digital Units

Post by kidgloves »

Those of you that don't frequent Jackpotty - have a read of this - any experiences ??

Anybody seen these about ?? They are Las Vegas themed and have the following games on - Gold Rush, Bar X and a reincarnation of their classic Labyrinth. There is also a side game going on where by filling all the letters that spell Las Vegas Nights you spin a wheel which can award bronze, silver and gold cash pots or other features.
Tonight I had some weird experiences on this machine. Playing £1 a spin, the first feature I got on Labryinth kept spinning round and round, all the way to the most inner board, accumulating £67 worth of cash and then hitting a nasty critter for game over. You'd think value was there ?? Next 10 boards or so or crap out at £20 or less. Thinking I should have bailed with the £67, it then awards all the letters for the Las Vegas nights feature, which spins the wheel and drops on a feature called Cash Splash.
This is played out to a poor backdrop of the Bellagio in Vegas and 3 fountains which jet up to different heights. The higher the fountain, the more money offered. Sometimes the fountains 'fizzle out' and you are left with 2 or 1 into the next round until they all have fizzled out.
I got 3 rounds out of it and amassed £50 in total.
You then get the option to gamble some or all of the win on a roulette wheel. Usual roulette rules apply, except the small print on this screen does say the game is compensated, so fuck knows how bent it is. However, on this occasion, I put a fivers worth of 50p chips on my ten usual numbers and one droppped. A couple more red/black bets that both win and I'm maxed out and up to £70.
Now, at this point I have so many questions....is this win separate to the Labyrinth game, seeing as a) it came from the Vegas Nights feature and b) Some of it was gambled on the roulette wheel....
So, carry on playing Labyrinth and although not as lively as before, certainly note stone dead - still offering £5-£8 wins off nudges on £1 stake.
Get a feature, and I'm secret passaged to the inner most board. Land on feature square and it offers me Nudge Time. Hazy memory of the original, but give it a go - it's a timer feature for as many nudges as you can get in before the timer runs out.
The Jackpot symbol on the 3rd reel is just one away so I commit myself to going for the pot. Much easier than I thought - it was only about 6 nudges away for all 3 and loads of time left on the timer. I wonder whether the nudge timer lets you nudge more than 1 reel at the same time - like number runner style - doubt it, but can't remember what the original did.
I also at one point was offered skill cash as a feature - didn't take it but wonder if, as nudge timer didn't block that skill cash would GO ALL THE WAY also??
So, £140 out for about £70 in - lively from the start maybe helped things a lot. An interesting concept, not sure how much you could hit it reliably if showing signs, but I'll keep giving it a go until I get bit on the arse too many times.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"