Holy Jesus Jolly Roger (old extreme)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dunhamzzz

Holy Jesus Jolly Roger (old extreme)

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Never played this machine before, saw it in a local club, some guy put about £20 in it, was playing it all wrong, offered him £6 a few times. As I was board I thought I'd chase it. Keyed it and it was also full, defo not refil day.
I thought in the machines state the worse that can happen is ill be about evens. Oh how I was wrong.

About £15 into it, the machine spun me in £10 ! Obviously I thought jp/top feature was close!

£55 later (£70 in by me, about £20 in by the previous geezer, god knows how much else by other punters) it lets me take top feature for £50, didnt offer me JP or anything else in between!

My quiblle was how the hell can a machine spin you in £10 on the reels and still suck for over £50 !
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Look at almost every other thread on machines by these manus:

Barcrest
Extreme
Vivd
BFM
QPS
Mazooma
Red

:) :) :)

Seriously though, I'm always hearing of this occuring, and to be fair, mainly on 'crests like GGG / FOB / BKC etc...

It seems to be a bit of clever code to lure 'forcers' to part with their poundage...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

i know exactly how you feel mate, a very similar thing happened to me yesterday, £20 in and was buzzing, hi-lo-ing to jackpot (had £10 on a 1). £50 later i got 2 tops, both for £35. (does this machine have IM's? its difficult to tell when to stopplaying?)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

One of my recent faves, would nearly always win off this.

Had a mental extreme streak of 5x JP in a row (£50, £25, £25, £25) once before. Never seen the chests do more than £50, but you often get fantastic afters on these if streaking.

Winspins are generous, 4 often gives £7ish. Force for the chests if roughly showing regular skill bonuses, supertrail up past 5 winspins, both pots open, silver past £8, gold past about £12.

Stick £20 in, spin it off....play normally after for the tops and afters.

Yes/No continues....when it offers the slow down, if you don't take it, always stops on yes. Strange little factoid there.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

thanks for the advice mat but im never touching that heap of shit again.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I usually find saving your steps can help reach the top corner. It will try and block for ages. I usually try and reach 9 reel blasts or feature to the left (Stop, Step, Hold) I think?

Then continue round the board untill my step will bring in a 1 or 12
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Cash is King wrote:I usually find saving your steps can help reach the top corner. It will try and block for ages. I usually try and reach 9 reel blasts or feature to the left (Stop, Step, Hold) I think?

Then continue round the board untill my step will bring in a 1 or 12
I think Big 4 is to the left, spin, step and hold underneath.

I don't bother with saving steps, it'll go when it wants to and not before. Still a good machine to make money off. Cash repeaters (£4 & £5) can often repeat to £20 odd after a streak. A great way to kill the machine off and clear up the extras. :D

Matt

Post by Guest »

or £8 red repeating to £40! my mate got that once, and a £2 going for £20 :shock: still shit though :roll:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I can't believe people are saying this is a bad machine! :shock: :o

I can't think of one bad thing about it. Streaks like clockwork, and so damn easy to read. Please tell me what's so bad about it, please?!

Matt
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

No one can really say what a good or bad mc is, with possibly a few exceptions.
Everyones opinion is based on usually one or two forces on a mc, like this post, some have won some have lost.
No ones anwer is correct im my opinion.

I've forced this before been up from it but aso been down from it as well!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

how is it easy to read? spins me in yellow bars (£10) then blocks for £55 !
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That happens more often than you'd think. Lucky Strike etc can offer a £10 board before taking £40-£50 more for a top.

Went for £50 though, and there's usually some decent afters. You didn't mention what came after the chests.....(i get the feeling you'll say nothing :wink: )

Matt
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

£6 + closing time
mjd

Post by mjd »

this machine repeats like no other!!

I took £6 once thinking 'it might, never had it not repeat 1st time on a lower amount' repeated twice to £18..

Ive had £6 / £8 / £10 off £2 many times
£6/£9 off 3 (many times)

so if its quick profit your after take a repeat , cos it will repeat!

as for the machine, looks like you were unlucky Dunhamzz, usually get the chests earlier, but the way ive got them is by using the Grid Runner from a bonus, takes a bit of skill and anticipation. Love this machine, also good fun.
boom
taps

Post by taps »

we have this in work, very enjoyable to play. but never had nothing worth while out of it. always seems to boot me on 9 reel blast.

is there anything to watch out for on this i.e. ims or anything else anyone would care to share :wink: