coronation street £25

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
ADESBEE

coronation street £25

Post by ADESBEE »

I was in london today and visited the heston services by heathrow airpt
I noticed that coronation street by mazoma was £11 in arears .is there anthing for it, can anyone shed anylight .
ps they got a good selection there of mc 's ydd, some mountain thing dough selecta few reds. anyone been there latley?.
:|
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

do you mean it was IOU'ing £11?

there were rumours of an mtr for this but ive not heard anything.if anyone has then please PM away have 2 here :D
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

ssgtsnelly wrote:do you mean it was IOU'ing £11?

there were rumours of an mtr for this but ive not heard anything.if anyone has then please PM away have 2 here :D
ahhh that would be a yes!!
somthing like £11 owing hopper empty
ps this was at 5am in the morning
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I Have seen three corries all turned off in three seperate locations on the same day. I have also seen them Iowing 2
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

i think its something to do with veera duckworths breasts on the top glass.

apparently they have a friction sensor on them. if you rub them enoough it buzzes the machine up??

anyone confirm / deny?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

This was full today and showing the super feature every board and offering £10 and has just being placed in our bookies well I was in there so thought I would go for it.

Number Runner on it off slow down bonus got £5 and gambled on died, then let em spin JP on the reels I mean wtf first time I have seen anything like this, then stone cold dead
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

fruitofthegods wrote:i think its something to do with veera duckworths breasts on the top glass.

apparently they have a friction sensor on them. if you rub them enoough it buzzes the machine up??

anyone confirm / deny?
Right. Yeah. Okay. Excellent. Go find the person who suggested that and shoot them. Not in the head, in the knee, then the other one, then the shoulders, followed by the gut and finish it off with a shot to the base of the spine. Job done.
mashman

Post by mashman »

Have seen a few of these off in the last week or so, and some have just simply been replaced after only a couple of weeks

Guessing there is something defo out for these....
A fool and his money are easily parted
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Im cruising through london again tomorrow at around either 6.30ish am or on my way back from deptford so I reckon i'll be in heston services again to see if they have done anything with corination st. will keep ya posted.

Post by Guest »

Lmao...Rub Vera's old saggy jugs till they buzz....

A top method if ever i did see one :lol: :lol: :lol: