Deal or No Deal

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Stopnstep

Deal or No Deal

Post by Stopnstep »

Has anyone played this yet? Seem to be popping up everywhere by me, replacing my lovely reds!!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

awful machine. if u get in the middle take something asap, because once u eliminate all boxes u have to take your "box" see an offer of £17rpt, span it again and gave trail run, made him force collect his box for £2.... ...
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

Dunhamzzz wrote:awful machine. if u get in the middle take something asap, because once u eliminate all boxes u have to take your "box" see an offer of £17rpt, span it again and gave trail run, made him force collect his box for £2.... ...
theres a lesson to be learnt here...

never trust a bearded bloke who wants you to inspect this box :lol:
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Same happened to my mate he had the cash trail upto £16 rpt. Had an extra life and then eliminated all the boxes and luckily got £15 the other box was £3. Next board was dead as a door nail
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Played one today for the first time... BFG shite? Yep

Fluked a MS on it though for £38 though from £5... lets just say i left it at that!

All the modern BFG are all the same nowadays anyway.... Having the same game play, same boards and some shity, chessy music!
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Had similar thing happen to me, go in to play a regular LAB only to find out it has been replaced with this pile of shite.

£30 in and playing ok then trail run to eliminate the remaining boxes that leaves me with £25 and 10p it offers £6 something which I turn down, having an extra life, Super Streak filled and two Mega Streak boxes filled, proceeds auto collect my box... 10p, 10 fu*&^%$ p, to say I was annoyed was an understatement!!!

£15 later eliminated all boxes again and was left with Mega Streak and £8, it gave £8 that repeated 4 times so made a sharp exit vowing never to play the pile of shite again!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I was in a bar yesterday and the only other person in there was the Barmaid. Whilst I was happily playing a Red (Roll With It - I 'think' is the name!), she was going from the bar to this DOND machine putting pound after pound into it. Anyway, after I'd left the Red for dead, I sauntered over to see if she was having any luck. She said she'd put £80 through with nothing to show for it. (She said refil day was Monday, and it had been backing from about the £30 stage.)

Every board would go straight to mystery and then death! Nothing else offered. It did start to pick up a bit later, offering the super board etc (result in a couple of 10p wins!!! Jesus!)

Well, she'd put £120 into it by now and had nowt more change to put in. I think that is the first time I've seen someone put tat much money into a single machine, and I've decided to just leave and not try following it up. What a waste of space!

So, what's with this 'Lose' first move on pretty much every board? I know BFMs are shite, but I never thought they'd stoop to that level!!!

:(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I was in a bar yesterday and the only other person in there was the Barmaid. Whilst I was happily playing a Red (Roll With It - I 'think' is the name!), she was going from the bar to this DOND machine putting pound after pound into it. Anyway, after I'd left the Red for dead, I sauntered over to see if she was having any luck. She said she'd put £80 through with nothing to show for it. (She said refil day was Monday, and it had been backing from about the £30 stage.)

Every board would go straight to mystery and then death! Nothing else offered. It did start to pick up a bit later, offering the super board etc (result in a couple of 10p wins!!! Jesus!)

Well, she'd put £120 into it by now and had nowt more change to put in. I think that is the first time I've seen someone put tat much money into a single machine, and I've decided to just leave and not try following it up. What a waste of space!

So, what's with this 'Lose' first move on pretty much every board? I know BFMs are shite, but I never thought they'd stoop to that level!!!

:(
seen one off in a pub in london this weekend, HMM and there was another machine that i suspect might have some kind of trick built into it off in the pub next door.....

Post by Guest »

That takes the piss, machines going to Mystery first spin for a pretty much guaranteed Lose/Game Over (or Hilo to Go on a stupid number like an 8, losing both ways), it would have been better if it done it on the second or third, even if it wasn't going to give you a win, if it just gave you a couple of spins offering nudges, lit symbols or something. Some Bellfruits take the piss killing on the first hi-lo gamble, Chav It! and Powerball do this now and again.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mega Zone wrote:That takes the piss, machines going to Mystery first spin for a pretty much guaranteed Lose/Game Over, it would have been better if it done it on the second or third, even if it wasn't going to give you a win, if it just gave you a couple of spins offering nudges, lit symbols or something. Some Bellfruits take the piss killing on the first hi-lo gamble, Chav It! and Powerball do this now and again.
You obviously never played Jolly Gems... :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Nope, never seen it or played it! What's that like then?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Mega Zone wrote:Nope, never seen it or played it! What's that like then?
well put it this way m8, theres a thread 4 this in the barcrest area............... THE WORST BARCREST U HAV EVER PLAYED! Actually i'm suprised this hasnt actually bin mentioned!!!!!!!! This mc belongs in bandit-graveyard.
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

This machine can take the piss, My mate had an Extra Life, £16 on the cash ladder, high up on the features, landed on a ? & got Cashing out for £3, surely that cant be right!

The Streaks can be a good rip tho, Streak is £12-£16, Super Streak £18-£22 & Mega Streak £25-£38 - This is on the m/c I play anyway.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
thechief

Post by thechief »

hit the cash or bust button aafter £2 in....gave jackpot- was hilarious, i cudn believe it
BFK

Post by BFK »

I was doing these first. I told whipper but he told snapper and it got out. Shame really.