Mazooma / BFG announcement

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
pokerpete wrote:Digital content and online
You lose your job then?
no, promotion :wink:
jonb

Post by jonb »

Promotion? From poker player (according to your profile) to ???[/quote]
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

don't think it's any secret I'm a former proffessional low stakes player, rather than current one :D
I'm a hobbiest these days.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

someone mentioned the feature name, and someone more or less posted the method..

there were two setups, it'd ask you to pick a reel and then start stepping the fruits, eliminating each one, the last one to be eliminated would be the one you won, it can be played for and was never chipped..

bottle bank and atlantis were by far the worst vivids at that point, at hte time of their release they were the most unplayable machines ever, i did hear a rumor that there was a trick the the first of the two, but it was either bullshit or kept very very quiet, although i did have one at the time in a pub with another very playable machine and neither were ever "done" so i assumed it was bollocks...

i got the info on vivids really early, and the people who were on it from the start made a fortune, the first few were costing literally £5 for the £50, not many repeated, and in the first couple of months i couldnt read the signs to if the 2.5/3rd jp was there so probably missed a few by leaving straight after the second

pie factory and clones, reel a win and clones, all for one and clones were the best vivids, nothing afterwards was even half playable... jeckle and hyde or carwash anyone??

the spinning reel feature might have been the 3rd/4th feature on pie factory? if so the £15 was nearly emptyable by it, the reel hit the bottom right fruit on the third rotation and it was the jackpot symbol.
kong

Post by kong »

Spyder wrote:someone mentioned the feature name, and someone more or less posted the method..

there were two setups, it'd ask you to pick a reel and then start stepping the fruits, eliminating each one, the last one to be eliminated would be the one you won, it can be played for and was never chipped..
Thats it yeah. Didn't you have to start the feature by wedging the number reel?
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Don't think it was a fruit eliminator feature. Think it stepped down 8 positions on the reel you picked. Unless there is another feature.
kong

Post by kong »

Maybe a couple of variations of it? I can remember it now, so for anyone who cares:

On Hypnotic, it was the Sixth Sense feature. It started by spinning the number reel and you hit start to stop it. You then choose a reel and it steps the whatever number you have showing and awards that fruit win.

The trick was to wedge the number reel as soon as the feature started, it would go 2 places. So you had to know how many away the JP was on each reel, then wait to be offered the feature with a number showing that was 2 away from one of the 3 numbers you needed. Choose that reel and it stepped down through the fruits (eliminating them on the cash ladder - maybe this is what Sypder refers to?) before awarding whatever win it stopped on, Jackpot if it all worked!

Those machines liked a repeat as well, used to be ok at a time when there weren't so many of the original Vivids around.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

what jackpot was it £10
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
kong

Post by kong »

£25
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

A kebab house in Kendall had got hypnotic last time I was up there. But that was about 2 years ago.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
badders2

Post by badders2 »

havent seen one in years
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

Never liked Mazooma, hump of crap if you ask me.
Mr x Mr Y
kong

Post by kong »

Hypnotic was Vivid, this thread had got a fair way off topic!

As for Mazooma, at about the same time they had Be Dazzled and the clones, they were decent machines. Much more to them than you might think at first! The skill feature was only a small part of it.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Never liked mazzoma, panters ziggys cabin gbcs ect, back in the day nearly an empty on all there £5 stuff
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Sorry to necro-post guys, but I've seen something that is of interest to this thread before it went off-topic. "Disco Inferno" was a 20-line slot machine released in December 2009 provided by Bellfruit for Skyvegas. Look who's the provider is now!

"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."