Happy Campers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Big Mick wrote:is dont understand what you guys are talking about with the bonuses. The biggest win i had ever had on a board is £6. managed to get 1 nuge of JP but it was always going to kill me before i got it.

Could someone explain what they mean with the hi lo bonus set up thingy.

Thanx
search, theres too much to explain and i explained it too many times myself now.

When it goes in no-hold stages (ie Its gonna 3 in a row ya for a board, costs about £6) the boards itself is normally semi-ready again (I mean semi ready for when ur colelcting stuff, £3-£5) and if u can re-gain momentum with setups, skys ya limit!
stop&step

Post by stop&step »

Got the five campers lit last night, went for a cool £75 for only £7 in. But got the start from it giving me 2 nudges after a spin and nuged in the red boxes.

Instead of giving you an Extreme feature it gives a Red Hot Picker type thing.
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Ok searched it is more like common sense really then a trick. i was just wondering with this m/c is im when all 5 campers are lit up?? because my mate said he saw someone with all 5 and there were losing no i no that cant be true. surely that is im or jp at least any clear this up?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

5 campers is the top feature i think just like 5 of the those women faces on RTB. Getting the 3 flags for the super board red is IM.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Played 3 more of these last night by setting up 4 the bonus drop, lost on every1. Either some1 had bin round doing em or they r just not worth bothering with? 2 b fair they were not very HAPPY! excuse the pun! showing 1's and 2's on shots and nudges. I'm convinced this is wot tells ya whether they r worth playing or not?? Any1 back me up on that?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

martalwombat wrote:Played 3 more of these last night by setting up 4 the bonus drop, lost on every1. Either some1 had bin round doing em or they r just not worth bothering with? 2 b fair they were not very HAPPY! excuse the pun! showing 1's and 2's on shots and nudges. I'm convinced this is wot tells ya whether they r worth playing or not?? Any1 back me up on that?
Yeah, you want to be seeing more than 1/2 shots + nudges for sure.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Dynamike wrote:
martalwombat wrote:Played 3 more of these last night by setting up 4 the bonus drop, lost on every1. Either some1 had bin round doing em or they r just not worth bothering with? 2 b fair they were not very HAPPY! excuse the pun! showing 1's and 2's on shots and nudges. I'm convinced this is wot tells ya whether they r worth playing or not?? Any1 back me up on that?
Yeah, you want to be seeing more than 1/2 shots + nudges for sure.
Cheers Dynamike 4 confirmation. :wink:
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

is it me or is there no difference when the features are red?
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Big Mick you are right it is not really a trick just sometimes an easy rip of £15/JP
I did post details to this when D&N first come out and somebody actually said at the time "yeah i bet that doesn't happen often though" yet 1 year on and about 6 clones later people are still using the method :roll:
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Cash is King wrote:Big Mick you are right it is not really a trick just sometimes an easy rip of £15/JP
I did post details to this when D&N first come out and somebody actually said at the time "yeah i bet that doesn't happen often though" yet 1 year on and about 6 clones later people are still using the method :roll:

lol yer nice spot, i have tried it a couple of times but no luck but the m/c wasnt playing well.

still cant work out why you can get red reel blasts it doesnt make a difference.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Still trying these with not a lot of success. They're always stone dead round my way :( Hav managed a couple of 15 rips but no JP as 2 yet will carry on camping though :D Not sure about the happy yet... :(
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Big Mick wrote:

lol yer nice spot, i have tried it a couple of times but no luck but the m/c wasnt playing well.

still cant work out why you can get red reel blasts it doesnt make a difference.
a lot of the features dont seem to be any different when red if im honest.

THis really is the worst of the setupable extremes!
ob

Post by ob »

more often ready as idiots cant collect on ?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

HOORAY! ive finally had the JPrip this week, twice! shock horror!
I actually njoy playing these now making a few quid here and there if they're offering.
Love the music 2 these as well, takes me back 2 my youth lol, ol' Barbara Windsor and all that........ u know wot i mean :wink: