kicked out of pubs

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Most bubble cabinets (except reds) offer a payout dump after 20 seconds.
You can discreetly withdraw your winnings with this.
The new £5 bellfruit payouts are more convenient too.
Worse are the Genesis 2 cabinets. Can't catch the money in your hand. Try taking £105 out of a Grub a dub dub rom a Gen 2 in a cliquey pub for example.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah but on the bubble cabinets it can shoot the lot out but can fire fresh air as it misses.

I lost £19 and it can not be recalled
justice For The 96
JG

Post by JG »

Try taking £65 out of a Card Shark in the echoiest room in the universe. A coin reject sounds like a £105 top.

What you doing? How you win so much? What you doing to the machine? you keep winning. Where does it say you have won so? Yeah, you fiddling the machine yeah? What you doing? Where you won?

IOU £52 - cheers, a nice £50 float in that hopper then.

If anyone doesn't want the location of mad Tony and the echoey underfloated Card Shark with greasey coin mech then don't bother to PM me. I should imagine it is now floated with £25. Always repeating, but usually 70% payout dead as can be. £75 in for a short payout.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Theres only one winner on those lad! (Quote: Ex-Miner, 40 years down 'Grimethorpe Colliery pit)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

but it just fucks me of getting kicked out what its ready. he was going to kick me out ne way but made me bye a drink first. so i told him to give my money back 4 the drinks. it didnt take long as i was pissed and willing to fight the whole pub. got me 2 pound back out of princible.

hmm

Post by Guest »

Maybe you could learn to spell - if your appearance is anything like your spelling/sentences then I`m sure you were out chavved!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

got barred from another pub last night apparantely we were "taking the piss on the machine" "you come in here and get 50/60 out of it and then leave" when we actually always buy 2 pints in there play a few games of pool then play the fruit, it did look a bit dodgey the red being there first board but it only went £25 then dead so we made about £20 on it!!!!!! some people are such cocks

hmm

Post by Guest »

Shame they didnt chase you, beat you then film it nob
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

It was bit of an old mans pub full of fannies.

stood your ground then?

Post by Guest »

shunt ya
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

lukestar's back :!: :roll:
deano8177

Re: hmm

Post by deano8177 »

TURBOVAMP wrote:Maybe you could learn to spell - if your appearance is anything like your spelling/sentences then I`m sure you were out chavved!
well ya know what i mean. i was not the best at english lessons. as u can probaly tel. but i know how to play fruits in a pub. its just i know how to max profit out of fruits. u probly never have that problem.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

Post by Guest »

I make 180 a day at work + play around 10 hours a week to take about 2-300.

I no longer have the desire to play intensely, although I did a lot of hours on the DOND`s clearing 5k.

I find most of the people I come across utterly simplistic and to be frank quite backwards

But good luck in the future!
barneybear

Re: yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

Post by barneybear »

TURBOVAMP wrote:I make 180 a day at work + play around 10 hours a week to take about 2-300.

I no longer have the desire to play intensely, although I did a lot of hours on the DOND`s clearing 5k.

I find most of the people I come across utterly simplistic and to be frank quite backwards

But good luck in the future!
What a TURNIP!
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

blokes a penis,but its actually quite humotous what he puts.